OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Date: Dec 8, 2020
Location: Västerås, VAS, SE
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
We are currently looking for a
RAMS Engineer for our location in Västerås, Sweden
The RAMS Engineer will create, review and approve qualitative and quantitative reliability and maintainability analysis during the design phases, gather and analyse failure rate data, perform reliability calculations, generate reliability block diagram's and assess reliability architectural allocation. In the safety area the RAMS engineer will perform risk/hazard analysis, defining safety requirements analysing criticality with FMECA.
You will be working with determining & overseeing the reliability, availability, maintainability and safety of our electro-mechanical Propulsion System solutions. In so doing, you will together with the team, monitor the design activity to ensure reliability, maintainability and safety specifications are met. You will also work with improving and further develop our RAMS process and methods.
We are looking for an engineer with experience working within the RAMS function on complex electro-mechanical projects controlled by own developed real time control system in the railway business. You shall master traditional methods such as Reliability Block Diagrams, FMEA/FMECA. Maintainability analysis including LCC analysis, Hazard analysis and Fault Tree Analysis.
• Analyse requirements and translate into work packages
• Plan the work packages based on the project schedule
• Analyse and validate risks and define mitigation actions
• Make sure all internal and external requirements are communicated within the project
• Provide input to technical specifications, internal and external
• Actively participate in sub supplier documentation/design reviews
• Work independently through the application of acquired knowledge, precedent and judgment.
• Provide RAMS engineering support in several projects/bids or assignments
• Develop processes and tools
• Contribute to improvement initiatives such as Lower LCC, Improved Reliability and Design for Maintenance
• BSc degree or MSc graduate within Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience RAM and/or Safety
• Working experience either in Project Management, Bids, Sales, Contracts & Legal, Engineering or IT.
• Previous proven experience in bid projects, platform development or product development
• Ability to solve complex problems using technical experience and judgements
• Ability to communicate in a comprehensive way
• English business fluent is mandatory for this role, Swedish is good to have.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.