OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.4 billion in 2020. NKT - We connect a greener world.
We are looking for an innovative and curious R&D Engineer within organic and analytical chemistry.
You would participate in a wide range of development projects and route cause analysis related to material properties and chemistry. Join us in driving these challenging and fun projects.
NKT, a world-leading supplier of cables for the energy sector, is investing to reach further success in innovation and R&D. Technology Consulting is a dynamic workplace with an atmosphere characterized by development and learning. Facilities include state of the art laboratories where you will be working with colleagues, who are experts in their specific fields.
Internal R&D projects and external consulting with full responsibility
As part of the chemistry & materials department you will participate and/or lead various cable related R&D projects as well as internal and external consulting assignments related to chemistry and organic materials. Together with colleagues you will contribute, with your expertise within organic analytical chemistry, to solve complex cross-disciplinary technical questions and develop the next generation of cables to connect to a greener world. In your daily work you will have a variety of tasks from method development, hands-on laboratory work and analysis, literature survey, reporting, customer interactions as well as project execution.
* Suggest, design and perform experimental work and chemical analyses relevant to the projects and investigations
* Lead various consulting assignments and complex investigations related to organic materials and chemical compounds, for different customers both within NKT and with other companies
* Take full responsibility for projects, from discussions with customer and planning, to execution and reporting
* Financial and technical follow up of projects
* Secure high quality and efficiency in all deliveries
Experienced engineer within chemistry with focus on organic materials and compounds
We are looking for a team member with experience in chemistry, as well as extensive knowledge on chemical reactions and material properties. To succeed in the role you are creative and with a curious mind to find solutions for complex problems. You have natural skills in networking and building customer relations and a strong service-oriented approach.
Apart from this you also have:
* PhD degree or master’s degree with at least 3 years working experience in area related to organic or analytical chemistry
* Hands on experience in chemical analyses, with focus on analysis and identification of organic materials
* Extensive experience in GC-MS analysis as well as HPLC and SEC
* Good understanding of chemical reactions and interactions
* Experience in electrically insulating materials is meritorious
* Project management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, meritorious also in Swedish
* Permanent authorization to work in Sweden
Please apply at our website, latest day to apply is November 30th but we are reviewing the applications ongoing. Personality- and capacity tests may occur in our recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact Recruiting Manager Amir Karim, email@example.com. In case you have any inquiries about the recruitment process please reach out to Recruiter, HR Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the GDPR regulations we cannot accept any applications via e-mail.
Sveriges Ingenjörer - Zohreh Keshavarz, +46 724 51 80 18
Welcome with your application!