OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to make a difference in the world? We do. It’s the reason Alfa Laval and Wallenius water have developed Alfa Laval PureBallast – a system to clean ballast water and prevent invasive organisms from spreading between ocean ecosystems. Since launching PureBallast in 2006, we’ve achieved a market-leading position and sold over 3800 systems to ship owners and shipyards globally. As environmental legislation gains momentum, it will drive our business even more rapidly in coming years. Now we’re looking for a Regional Business Manager who wants to help us make a difference in the world.
So, what are you going to do today?
Who you are
About the job
You will be the main point of contact for the sales compan-ies in Europe and support their daily business selling services. The person will also be responsible for negotiating and handling large contracts with global customers. Main tasks include:
* Support Sales projects, including customer meetings and quotation process
* Support service solution sales
* Setting, following-up and reporting on business targets and actions
* Gathering market information
* Coordinate global key customer negotiation
* Negotiate and handle global contracts
Who are you?
We need a person with excellent ability to communicate, build relations, trust intuition and work on his /her own command. The role is designed for you who appreciate teamwork but also work independent. Perhaps you are working with sales targeting the marine industry today and are prepared to take on new challenges.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment, where you will be a critical link between the central organization and the local sales companies. You will be part of a strong, dynamic team and will work very close with other departments, leading the support of the Sales Companies in the assigned region.
What you know
* Sales experience, preferably from the Maritime industry
* University degree in relevant field, perhaps engineering or business
* An ability to manage international projects
* Great skills in English both in speech and in writing
* Experience of commercial negotiations including legal matters of T&C
* Ballast water management experience is meritorious
For more information, please contact
Recruiting Manager, Jesper Boman +46 701 495 506
Hr Partner, Sixten Folebäck +46 723 715 615
Francisco Garcia, Akademikerna, +46 (0) 853 06 56 84
Bruno Smolic, Unionen, +46 708 525 217
The PureBallast product is marketed and sold entirely by Alfa Laval and you will act within the global Alfa Laval organization, with many international contacts, both internally and externally. You will be employed by Alfa Laval and located in Tumba. Expected number of travel days is around 60/year.
Please send your application no later than the 29 September 2019 Interviews will be held continuously.
What about the job
What you know
Add video (URL link and text only)
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget