OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With
cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction
equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm,
Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Regional Inventory Optimization Expert - Parts Operations, to Mining and Rock Excavation Service (MRS) Epiroc
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction.
The division Mining and Rock Excavation Service provides a broad range of services with the aim of maximizing customers’ productivity. We focus on spare parts supply, professional service, support solutions and training. The divisional headquarters are located in Örebro, Sweden, and the distribution centers are located in China, Sweden and the United States.
To be part of an interesting and challenging change journey connected to Epiroc's Supply Chain Management program called Excellerate! You will play an important role in implementing our new Ways of working in Epiroc's Supply Chain - a global initiative which strive for operational and process excellence. Are you ready to take on this challenge together with a great team?!
Your mission in the role of Regional Inventory Optimization Expert is to optimize the stockholding of parts in your assigned region, to reach our parts availability and inventory targets. You will work on a strategic and tactical level, with emphasis on connecting our stocking strategy with the machine fleet in the region. You will decide which assortment is to be stocked at the different warehouses in the supply chain, in close collaboration with the Regional Supply Chain and Customer Center organizations.
* You will analyze and propose inventory and availability targets for CCs and DCs in the region, in collaboration with Regional supply chain organizations and Customer Centers.
* You are responsible for inventory, availability and obsolescence performance follow-up in the region and also to coordinate the inventory & availability action plans for the region. You analyze and act proactively on excess and slow moving inventory to reduce obsolescence costs.
* Decide, maintain and optimize the stocking assortment for the region, according to the global process, to find an optimum balance between parts availability and cost of carrying inventory. This will be done in collaboration with Customer Centers and the Regional Supply Chain organization of the region.
* Decide on assortment allocation within the region: which parts at Local DCs, which parts at Global/Regional DCs.
* Analysis and implementation of Stocking policy adjustments.
* Coordination and implementation of stocking requests for the region, including initial/critical stock.
* Replenishment Policy approvals of changes in stocking status.
* As a super user in the global inventory management system you manage the parameter settings for the region.
* You participate in projects to implement new processes and systems functionalities and also in inventory management activities related to company integrations, divestments and move of assortments.
* Contribute to the supply chain competence development throughout our organization.
* Cross functional interaction to secure we work together to improve our service.
Education and experience
* Experience in end-to-end supply chain management involving distribution, inventory management, and project management.
* Good knowledge of inventory management.
* Background in spare parts management at Epiroc or equivalent industries
* Experience of project management and implementing changes in a global organization
* Strong English communication skills both verbal and written. Additional language will be preferred.
* University degree in Economics/Business Administration, Supply chain/Logistics, Marketing or Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
To succeed in this role you shall have a strong personal drive, with the ability to work independently. You have great communication skills both in speech and writing and use the network around you to achieve results. You are analytical, like to identify improvement opportunities and better ways of doing things. You are customer focused, proactive and results oriented. It is important that you have a structural way of working and can manage multiple project plans and activities. You have an interest in working internationally and have excellent interpersonal skills and understanding of different cultures.
Location and travel
The location of this position will be in Örebro, Sweden. Occasional travel will be required.
Application and contacts
In this recruitment process we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2019-11-19.