OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the role:
The role is focused on operational performance and follow-up, by working mainly towards the hub managers. The role is intended to assist, coach and support the hub manager in any daily inquiry and to always challenge the hub manger along with installation teams to be more productive. This includes being on installation sites and the hub on a weekly basis to coach and assist the personnel.
The position has responsibility to set the department's, managers and teams’ goals and quotas, as well as hold department meetings and actively participate in the operation management team.
The role consists of mainly two responsibilities;
- Profit and loss for the region - Follow-up on results, give feedback and take actions if needed to achieve set targets.
- Take required decisions on a daily basis to ensure results.
- Report on a weekly basis to installation manager.
- Personnel responsibility - Direct personnel responsibility for the hub managers in your region.
- Meet with every hub manager physically (preferably on site) every week to ensure that they have all that is required and that they deliver on targets.
- Follow-up with every hub manager on a daily basis.
- Always be available for assistance to hub mangers or their teams during installation hours.
- The regional manager is responsible for competence development and work environment.
- Be a strong role-model within Svea regarding the Svea culture, always helping each other out.
In this role you will be evaluated on;
- P&L (Profit and Loss) in the region: Turnover and gross margin.
- Customer satisfaction (NPS - Net Promotor Score).
- Employee satsifaction (E-NPS - Employee Net Promotor Score).
To thrive in this role you are a humble, confident and communicative leader who enjoys traveling for work. You have a genuine interest in leading and developing other people and share Svea Solar's values, vision and long-term goals.
We also believe that you have:
- A university / college education.
- Precious experience of a managerial role, preferably within a fast-growing company.
- An inner drive and courage to make decisions based on available information.
- The ability to communicate freely in both Swedish and English.
We also see it as an advantage if you have previous experience in the following industries: installation, contracting, wind or solar power.
Svea Solar is one of the leading actors on the solar market in Europe, with a vision “to become the world’s most powerful solution to sustainable living”. In 2019 the company was rewarded the DI Gasell price, as the fastest growing company in Sweden. Revenues in 2019 was around 50m€ and is budgeted to around 100m€ in 2020. The company has in total around 400 employees across 5 markets in Europe.
The solar market is a quickly growing market with great outlook. Svea Solar offers a complete eco-system of products to serve the energy need for its customers, including solar panels, batteries, EV-chargers and energy contracts. All products are connected and easily monitored and managed through the Svea-app.
2019 was the year when Svea Solar expanded its operations internationally, with a focus on Europe. Today, the company has business in Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Spain with local offices and employees in all countries.
What we offer:
As our new co-worker you will be welcomed into a warm and fun working environment that wants to help you reach our common goal. At Svea Solar we help each other through the hard times and celebrate together during the good times. We are positive about the future, not afraid to set high goals and possess a unique fast-moving environment where all employees can develop and share the strong belief that we can make our planet last. In a dynamic, confident and brave surrounding we can do it together.
We use ”Verifiera” services to ensure that all the candidates being considered for employment lacks a background which is incompatible with Svea Solars core values. The selection of candidates and interviews are ongoing and the position could be filled before the last application date.
We at Svea Solar believes that a diverse workplace leads to the creativity that’s necessary for the industry to keep on growing. For this reason, we value equality and our ambition is to recruit co-workers with different backgrounds and experiences to represent our community and customers.
Take the chance and be part of the shift towards a renewable lifestyle with Svea Solar.
We are excited to receive your application!