OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are a family of brands — H&M, COS, Monki, Weekday, & Other Stories, H&M Home, ARKET, Afound, Treadler and Itsapark, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way. Together we offer fashion, design and services, that enable people to be inspired and to express their own personal style, making it easier to live in a more circular way.
We aim to be the best employer around, looking after and caring for all our colleagues. When you start a career with us, there’s no limit to where it can take you. We will trust you with great responsibility from the start, encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and reward a passionate mindset. Welcome to a dynamic workplace where you contribute by being yourself.
Within the H&M Group, our Logistics network ensures a seamless, flexible, and swift distribution process, by delivering products for our stores and online customers, 24/7. Working as part of a demand-driven, efficient, circular supply chain, our dynamic logistics teams are consciously committed to, and guided by our H&M Group values. We work with scalable and innovated technical solutions, with our customer in mind. We don’t just go with the flow- we manage it, together with our service-focused, highly competent, motivated teams around the world.
Simply put, our Logistics function ensures the right product arrives at the right place, at the right time, with the right quality and at the right cost within all channels–while always being mindful of our impact on the environment.
Welcome to Logistics!
Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to be part of the team offering the best customer delivery experience and steer our transport for our Logistics Region North Europe? We’re now looking for a Regional Transport manager to join us!
Are you passionate about always putting the customer first by executing the best customer delivery experience? Can you identify regional and local transportation carriers, manage the relationships and contractual follow up? Can you manage multiple internal & external speaking partners, always working through your regional team & DCs? If so, the role as Regional Transport Manager might be your next step!
In this role you will be responsible for the overall transport capacity in the region. You will plan regional and local transport tenders and contract negotiations to improve on the regional average cost per parcel and to actively reduce our environmental impact. Always with our customer top of mind! Furthermore, you will:
• Follow up on all regional transportation KPI’s including TSPs contractual service level
• Follow up on volumes and the associated transportation cost throughout the region
• Owner of transport key vendor relationships in the Region
• Ensure customer transportation lead times are met in the Region
• Always ensure an active business continuity plan
• Constantly increase knowledge within the B2B and B2C transport sector and always aim to develop the regional transport portfolio.
• Monitor and ensure regional transport cost in line with approved budget
• Set and drive regional transport OKRs and activities
• Set and drive regional transport improvements
• Coach and develop your team
This is a full-time position and you will report directly to Logistics Regional Manager , Region North Europe. Location will be within Logistics Region North Europe and can be discussed based on where you are located today.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your resume in English (no need for cover letter).
• Strong online experience and knowledge.
• Deep expertise in strategic transport processes to serve online and store customers.
• Strong understanding of business needs from regional sales for online and stores.
• Solid overview on specifics and capabilities in regional transport operations to serve brand needs
• Pronounced customer focus, commercial sense and “can do” attitude to best serve requirements
• Holistic view to look at the bigger perspective with a visionary approach
• Ability to encourage collaboration, co-creation and people development by empowering others
• Agile mindset with a positive attitude to change and meaningful growth
• Inclusive & empathetic towards others whilst encouraging diversity
• Self awareness, understanding your impact on others and contribution to the whole group
You are an action-oriented team player who loves to connect with people, build business insight and know how to navigate in a complex environment. You are strong in execution, a quick learner and enjoy high pace. We also believe you are structured and organized, still agile and flexible and able to prioritize and adjust at any time. Your communication skills are excellent, you have the ability to deliver key messages in a simple way and are able to engage and activate people.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your resume in English (no need for cover letter). If you have questions please contact Logents recruitment consultant by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Anne von Blixen
Anne von Blixen
+46 708 - 79 30 31
Love de Val
Love de Val