OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are now looking for a Regulatory & Scientific Affairs (RSA) Manager, who in addition to the Nordic compliance work will act as an RSA representative towards the Swedish authorities, politicians and Key Opinions Leaders. You will be part of a team of 10 people and report directly to our Nordic head of Regulatory Affairs. The workplace is located either in Helsingborg, Stockholm or Copenhagen.
You will be working internally as a business partner for your assigned food categories in collaboration with other RSA team members. In addition, you’ll represent Nestlé externally. Your job is complex and holds number of important assignments, which could be:
· Represent Regulatory and Scientific Affairs for authorities in Sweden
· Shape regulatory framework through food associations, authorities and Key Opinion leaders
· Represent Nestlé and play an active role in the internal and external networks, such as governments, regulatory entities, non-profit organizations, institutions, suppliers etc.
· Ensure compliance with food regulations of our recipes, products, labelling and any consumer communication in all Nordic countries within the assigned categories
· Contributing as key member to local Innovation & Renovation projects in assigned business areas
· Proactively find opportunities for businesses to have best in class claims and communication about their products
· Keeping your knowledge of Nordic and EU regulations and authority guidance updated
· Proposing and implementing action plans in response to regulatory changes in the Nordic market
· Improving the ways of working and processes with business
· Handle applications and notifications to Nordic authorities
Furthermore, you work closely with internal stakeholders such as the quality department, applications groups, nutritionists and marketing teams.
· You have a university degree in Food science, Nutrition, Law or relevant field.
· You have at least 3-5 years of experience from the food industry, authority or a relevant trade association.
· You have a sound knowledge of EU food legislation framework.
· You have demonstrated good results in difficult operational environments, and you know how to use and create networks within your area.
· You have an ability to work independently.
· You have the courage to evaluate risks and opportunities and are not afraid of asking questions – on the other hand, you also work very systematic and structured and like to work result oriented.
· You are willing to work in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds hence you must be fluent in Swedish and English – oral as well as written. A good understanding of other Nordic languages is beneficial.
We offer a challenging and exciting job in the world's largest FMCG Company, which is constantly on the move, where you will have an important role on influencing Nestlé’s position in the market.
As a team we work hard but have a good time together and always help each other when needed.
We have a work environment with many motivated colleagues in an international informal atmosphere, where you will also be able to create a large network across functions and countries.
Please send us your motivated application and CV no later than November 12, 2020. Applications should be in English. If you have any questions related to the job, you are welcome to contact Regulatory Affairs Manager Nordic, Ulla Luhtasela on +358 400 680385 or email@example.com.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
HR Specialist Annette Scheer