OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
DigitalRoute has the only platform that is purpose built to convert raw usage data into billable items. This enables companies to capitalize on the growing wave of usage-based business models. More than 400 companies rely on our platform for usage-based monetization, quote-to-cash automation, finance system consolidation and telecom mediation. We deliver extreme precision in the most complex environments in the world. We’re the new standard for usage-based revenue.
DigitalRoute is truly a global company. With our HQ in Stockholm and offices all around the globe - we are more than 200 employees in 21 countries worldwide. We are Experts at what we do, passionate, and always seeking to improve. We are Open-minded and Committed to deliver on our promises.
It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world there is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do. The role is based out of our headquarter in the central of Stockholm.
We are looking for a Release Manager to join the development leadership team and be responsible to ensure timely delivery of both our on-prem and cloud SaaS products. Our development teams (Sweden, Malaysia and Bulgaria) are all operating in an agile (Scrum) fashion and we are now building release management practices that embrace the continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) philosophy. It is a unique opportunity to shape and define how we release our mission-critical software to some of the largest brands around the world, Coca-Cola, Volvo, VMware and Verizon to state a few.
As a release manager you will:
• Refine our release processes, ensuring the right balance of agility with quality
• Develop new dashboards and related tools to ensure complete transparency and up-to-the-minute information on the status of releases
• Be the interface between Product Management and Development during the release planning and roadmap definition processes.
• Work very closely with the Quality team to increase the amount of automated testing done for each build
• Be a key stakeholder of our support and maintenance policies: deprecation, support schedule, etc.
• Be forward-looking and monitor industry trends and practices to ensure our release process remains current and can support new development trends (for instance we are now switching from traditional delivery methods to DockerHub-based container distribution).
To be successful you will need to display the following traits:
• Collaborative - yet able to bring distributed teams to closure
• Transparent and direct communicator
• Goal-oriented and can-do attitude
• Highly organized, analytical
• Technically-curiousity and always eager to learn
In addition, the following experience would be required:
• Minimum 3 years in a release management position dealing with agile development processes and continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
• Experience of both on-prem and cloud-based product releases
• Familiar with modern development and release management tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, DockerHub, Amazon ECR
• Fluency in written and spoken English is required
Please note that screening and interviews will begin in August due to summer holidays.