OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At DigitalRoute we have been providing new approaches to data integration and management since 2000. Our technology offers a unique degree of user configurability, processing all usage and statistical data extracted from the networks leading to great cost efficiencies, improved time-to-market and higher customer satisfaction for our customers. DigitalRoute is built on the core values of Expertise, Open-Mindness, and Commitment and has close to 200 employees, head quarters in Stockholm and regional offices in Atlanta and Kuala Lumpur. DigitalRoute is a venture-backed, privately-held company.
It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If your turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world. There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology as an enabler. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
At our head office, located in the center of Stockholm, you will have the opportunity to work on some of today’s most existing problems in big data and real-time data stream processing and apply DigitalRoute’s magic and neural network processing along the way.
You will join an amazing team that has a 17-year history of product innovation in high performance computing, data integration and machine learning. Few other companies on the planet can boast the proven extreme performance and scalability that DigitalRoute’s products do and this is a chance to work among the best. You will have your choice of daily working tools – Mac or PC, MacOS, Windows or Linux and iPhone or Android. We use all the modern software development tools that you probably know and love.
As a Release Manager at DigitalRoute you will be responsible for the release strategy and lifecycle planning of its product and services, which includes defining the release processes, product lifecycles and the coordination and management of releases.
Quality is very important and as the Release Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that we maintain or quality levels in all our deliveries. You must be able to work collaboratively across members from Product Management, Engineering, Services and Support groups to ensure stable and timely deliveries towards our customers.
You will be based in our Stockholm office reporting to the Head of Product Management. We have multi-sited R&D setup and some travel to our sites and customers will be required.
• Prepare and maintain a 24 months release plan in alignment with Product management and R&D to ensure roadmap stability
• Follow up on execution status and quality assessments with R&D for target release scope
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget. Manage risk and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Ensure business centric decisions and actions are taken when addressing customers’ requests and release problems
• Support and prepare high quality business decisions on when and how to take products in to the next state in the lifecycle
• Manage product life cycle including handling of unreleased versions, phase out versions, and; migration and upgrade across releases
• 3 years of previous release and/or project management experience (solid understanding of management principles preferred) and working experience with cloud services is required
• Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle and background in the telecom industry is a plus
Who you are
• Structured with a can-do attitude
• Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
• Effective leadership analytical skills
• Having strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
• Fluence in written and spoken English is required
About the company
DigitalRoute helps hundreds of enterprises across a variety of industries worldwide to capitalize on the growing wave of consumption based commerce with our Usage Data Platform. DigitalRoute has been the market leader in this space, historically called billing mediation, for nearly 20 years. Over 350 leading companies worldwide use DigitalRoute Usage Data Platform to provide accurate complex usage-based business models. Our customers trust our technology to operate in the critical area of monetization.
We are a global company of 200 employees. We are headquartered in Stockholm and have offices all around the globe, from Kuala Lumpur to Atlanta. We are Experts - passionate and always seeking to improve. We are Open- minded - disruptive and innovative. We are Committed - customer satisfaction is our goal.
In this recruitment we are working together with Safemind. To apply please go to https://www.safemind.se/lediga-jobb/1633-release-manager
If you have any questions please turn to Iva Rukavina at 0709-848 648 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!