OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
The mission of the Data Services team is to optimize Kambi’s Analytics applications and to enable business stakeholders to improve decision-making through access to high quality data. The team has several large data assets and is a critical function within Kambi’s mature Data and Analytics departments.
Right now, we’re looking to strengthen our team with a Reporting Engineer where you will have the opportunity to deliver reporting solutions in a vibrant and growing company.
Our ambition is that you will become an expert in Kambi’s sports betting business, our data assets and the tools and methods we apply to report and provide a gateway for stakeholders to make the most out of our data.
• Convert specifications into business intelligence models and associated reports
• Create and maintain reporting solutions while documenting the flows
• Design report layouts and determine the best ways to present them to stakeholders
• Work closely with stakeholders to support their goals and make sure their needs are accurately translated into reporting solutions
• Perform reporting ad-hoc duties in accordance with business needs
Skills and Experience:
• At least 3 years of work experience in a reporting environment
• Very good knowledge of SQL and working with large data sets
• Experience with at least one BI reporting framework (we use Looker, but anything relevant will be a good fit: Tableau, Cognos, Micro-strategy, Qlik, SSRS, Power BI, Spotfire, etc.)
• Communication skills and detail oriented
• Knowledge of DWH concepts
• Confident communication skills in English
The successful candidate has:
• A creative and experimental mind-set to data technology
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both business and technical minded colleagues
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools
• Excellent attention to details
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Feel free to speak your mind
• Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
• Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
• Work with smart and humble people
• International work environment
If you want to be part of a dedicated and inclusive team in central Stockholm, then please apply with a cover letter and your CV. We will start reviewing applications in mid-August.