OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity
We are currently looking for scientists with excellent laboratory skills to join the Bioscience COPD IPF Department within the Respiratory, Inflammation and Autoimmunity Innovative Medicine Unit in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will be joining one of 3 teams within the department that is currently supporting both early and late stage respiratory projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As part of the team you will execute in vitro experiments as well as support analysis from both in vitro and in vivo studies to progress our drug discovery projects and publishable scientific insights. You are encouraged to actively take part of scientific discussion to add valuable input in experiment design, data interpretation to drive projects and techniques.
This is a lab-based role where you will be involved in multiple ongoing projects with responsibility to analyse samples from experiments from various cells and tissues for both in vitro-, in vivo- and patient studies. We are looking for someone with experience in culturing of primary cells, immunohistochemistry, immunoassays, protein and RNA analysis.
- To be an effective team member in supporting drug discovery projects to meet their objectives
- To conduct where appropriate in parallel more than one area of work to agreed timelines
- Can contribute to writing peer-reviewed publications, abstracts and patents
- Responsible for ensuring that their scientific knowledge influences project progression in accordance with portfolio priorities
- A PhD or BSc/MSc with relevant experimental experience
- Good social and communication skills and to be a strong team player.
- Candidates should be able to work independently, take own initiatives and have a positive, goal oriented and problem solving attitude.
- Good organisational skills are required
- Excellent English is required, both spoken and in writing.
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience in the use of immunological, pharmacological, cellular or molecular methods relevant to the study of respiratory disease
- Experience in the use of in vitro, in vivo or ex vivo research methods relevant to the study of mechanisms underlying respiratory disease
What we offer you at ALTEN
Every employee is equally valuable in the success of ALTEN! We are driven by making people grow and develop, which is why we offer you the opportunity to work with what you are truly passionate about. At ALTEN, we have a broad range of assignments at most of the leading companies in Sweden in several different sectors, to make it possible for your wishes to come true. We offer both national and international opportunities and together with your coaching manager, you build your career path so you constantly are able to develop and achieve your goals and dreams!
As a consultant at ALTEN, you will get the genuine team feeling at your assignment but also a wonderful togetherness at ALTEN. Through our different internal networks, such as ALTEN Sports, Women@ALTEN and ALTEN Innovation you will get the opportunity to drive topics and activities that are close to your heart, together with your colleagues. All activities are of course optional. Work life balance is our top priority. We also have a collective agreement and other benefits like Pension, Insurances and Wellness grants.
We believe in growing together!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget