OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
To support, assist and contribute across a range of initiatives and organizational, strategic and operational tasks that support the effective and efficient functioning of the Retail Operations Management team. To grow, learn and develop a broader perspective before moving to another assignment in 2-3 years. To drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered
As a person you work with an agile mind-set and are open to change. Moreover, you share and live the IKEA values, with passion for the many people and the trends that influences them.
To be successful in this role you need experience of working with food and qualifications in Sales, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent. In addition, you need experience of working with food health, sustainability work, product development and range management, preferable with food. Moreover, you have a proven record of successful business development and performance and the ability to priorities and organize work and the work of others, to make the most efficient use of time.
You have knowledge in following areas:
· Knowledge of strategic planning
· Basic Financial knowledge
· Understanding of Processes
· Knowledge of how to create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders in Ingka Centres
· Knowledge of how to initiate, plan, execute, control and close a cross-functional project
· Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written
In addition you demonstrate IKEA leadership skills and the ability to navigate and lead in a complex, unknown and fast changing environment. You possess the qualities to communicate verbally, visually and in writing in an inspirational way and you have a collaborative mind-set which you use to build trustful relationships. Moreover, you have extensive analytical skills and understand how to use facts to promote progress and change. Finally, you are sensitive to new trends and know how to apply industry trends, outlooks, and emerging trends.
In this role you will support, assist and contribute across a range of initiatives and organizational, strategic and operational tasks that support the effective and efficient functioning of the Retail Management team. To grow, learn and develop a broader perspective before moving to another assignment in 2-3 years. To drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values where our co-workers are informed, engaged and empowered
· Give support to Retail Operations Manager in a wide sense, e.g. taking responsibility for:
· Preparing, managing and actively contributing as a member to the Management team meetings
· Preparing reports to the Management board
· Preparing and organizing meetings for the Retail Operations Manager
· Collecting information and preparing briefs for the Retail Operations Manager Preparing presentations and speeches for the Retail Operations Manager
· Drive specific project defined by the Retail Operations Manager
· Collaborate with and participate in fit for purpose teams to contribute to the development of solutions and sharing of best practices supporting a constant learning organization
This role is located in Hubhult, Malmö.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The Retail Operations area within Group Business Steering is formed by four teams:
Market Support, Customer Fulfillment, Overall BN Matrix & Financial Performance and Year Cycle & Performance process
We will continuously review applications.