Behind the petrol station, take the street that leads to where the church once stood. Our house is on the right, after the third mango tree. The door is grey.”
Addressya is a Swedish company with sales offices in Rwanda and Uganda with an ambitious goal to improve lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses.
Addressya makes it possible for anyone to create a precise, complete and easy to use address and share it with full control over their own data. For individuals it will always be free. To businesses, we offer Addressing as a Service that gives companies access to good quality address data for increased transparency and efficiency.
Working at Addressya
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team, and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organisation.
You will be part of our Commercial team and manage a team of 2-3 team members in our delivery department. You will have a wide role with a variety of tasks and will also be working closely with our Product development and Marketing team. You report to The CCO and will work together with other stakeholder in the company.
Key Areas of responsibility
- Ensuring effective structure and organisation for the Delivery Team.
- Create and optimise processes and workflows for onboarding
- Manage and take lead on external and internal communication during customer projects.
- Ensure we maintain and develop customer relationships from sign up to ambassador
- Work closely with sales, marketing, product development to make sure the customer gets optimal service delivery.
Skills and requirements
- Leadership skills
- Planning & Organising
- Commercial Management and Negotiation skills
- Innovative, quick learner
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent Presentation skills & communication skills
- Technical Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
How to apply
To apply to this position just click the "apply" button and follow a few simple steps to register. Interviews will be held continuously as applications come in and the position can be filled before the closing date of this post.
We look forward to reading your application!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the role please reach out to Alisha, firstname.lastname@example.org