Skyresponse (https://skyresponse.com/), a B2B tech company, is going through a phase of considerable growth and is now looking for a SaaS Product Manager to join their team. This is a hands-on technical role where the PM will play a crucial role in the development forward.
The Product Manager will be working directly with the CEO on the overall product strategy and vision. You will also be a central actor in shaping the product roadmap for the core products and be responsible for the strategy for all new products and features. The PM will lead all efforts from concept, and discovery to release and launch. Working collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and DevOps teams.
For this role you need to be interested in and learn from the market trends and requirements, its customers, and competitors, to be able to generate a great vision for the products. This is definitely a role for someone who appreciates the details as well as getting an overview of the product development.
Some of the core responsibilities
Lead product strategy by applying the collective knowledge of all stakeholders (engineers, CEO, customers, sales, etc.) and define detailed requirements for new features and products.
- Capture, understand, and translate customer and market segment needs into feasible requirements for product improvements, enhancements, and innovations.
- Identify and fill product gaps, and lead the brainstorming of new ideas that grow market share.
- Being responsible for the SaaS product life cycle
- Build and maintain a product roadmap
- Build business case and build business plans for specific products
- Approve deliveries from the development organization
In addition, some of the following tasks can be added depending on the person’s profile:
- Be the main interface to contractors and engineers involved in product development.
- Do product marketing and launch plans together with head of marketing
- Content for marketing material
We believe the person for the job must have a basic understanding of system architecture and software solutions but also be able and most importantly, enjoy to market and sell technical products to customers.
To feel motivated by the tasks, challenges, and responsibilities that the role entails, we believe you are social as a person and enjoy working closely with different stakeholders. You like the combination of a hands-on approach together with a more visionary mindset.
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- A track record in product management, demonstrating a product that you have launched into the market.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a B2B SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of agile principles.
- Motivated to find, design, and deploy technical solutions, having proven experience in a technical role.
The position is full-time either in Luleå or in Stockholm. Travel days are included yearly.
For more info visit skyresponse.com (https://skyresponse.com/)
At Pinetree, we have a vision and mission to differentiate ourselves from the crowd and are Sweden's contenders in talent search and matching.
By working as an agency, the value to you as an employee is that we have a very wide network of partner companies that we continuously ensure high-quality standards.
This recruitment is a direct employment at Skyresponse AB and all applications, questions, administration, and recruitment process is managed by Pinetree AB
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 8 410 455 00
Angelica Salazar Nelin
0734-26 29 88