OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing SaaS company that helps businesses protect their most valuable assets - their employees? Do you think you are the right person to continue the journey of expanding Safeture’s new Sales Development team? Then you could be our next shining star!
Safeture is a global IT company headquartered in the center of Lund, that offers a market-leading employee safety solution. At Safeture, you’ll have the opportunity to work with talented and creative colleagues in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with the possibility to grow with the company.
Sales Development is a tough job that we highly value at Safeture, and our future Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) need an amazing Manager and coach to help support their goals. As Safeture’s marketing and sales teams are continuously growing, we are also expanding our Sales Development team and are looking for a leader for our European team to continue this exciting journey.
To begin with, your mission is to build and train our junior SDRs to make sure they develop, perform at the highest level, and have fun while working! You will play a big part in the recruitment process of which SDRs to employ for the Benelux market, DACH market and UK&I market. Training, motivating, supporting and assessing the performance of each SDR is key for this role. Since Sales Development is a new team, you will also evaluate and adjust new processes, KPIs, tools and technologies to increase productivity and performance within the team. Note that this role may change over time as it’s a maternity leave cover but is not a temporary contract, it’s a full-time position.
* Recruitment & Onboarding – drive the recruitment process of 3 new SDRs in the Benelux market, DACH market and UK&I market as well as onboard them once employed
* Coaching & Training – monitor individual performance dashboards in our CRM tool (Salesforce), offer hands-on advice and direction when needed, and support the SDRs on a daily basis
* Testing & Evaluating – adjust and/or roll out new processes and tools if needed to automate and increase the team’s productivity further in terms of prospecting and outbound activities
* Lead Generation – work closely with marketing on various campaigns and materials to increase the quality of inbound lead generation for the SDRs, as well as monitor the daily incoming leads in our marketing automation tool (ActiveCampaign)
* Reporting – analyze and report on inbound leads, outbound activities and number of new business opportunities generated by the SDRs every month
* Supporting – jump in to help and support the Sales Development team as and when needed (especially before the team is complete), from processing leads to calling a potential customer
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* 1-3 years prior working experience, preferably within Sales Development/Business Development
* Excellent communication skills, with professional business English and Swedish in writing and speaking
* Business School or University degree
* Previous Team Lead, Leadership or Management experience is a strong asset
* Previous working experience within a SaaS, IT or tech company is a strong asset
As our next shining Sales Development Manager, you are a dream-team coach who combines caring and personal development with bringing out the best of individuals to perform with demanding results. You have a big interest in people, marketing and sales, and would enjoy the overall responsibility of 1-4 SDRs. You’re a natural leader with a strong drive that will get the job done!
* Start: September
* Work extent: full-time position. This is a maternity leave cover to begin with but is not a temporary contract
* Location: Safetures newly built HQ in Lund, approximately 500 meters from Lund Central Station
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Safeture that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell