Does the phrase “Sales & Distribution strategy” get you going?
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by new ways of working and digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter. Our goal is to deliver a seamless customer experience in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. It’s all about generating value in every step of the customer journey and become even more relevant to our customers. We set sails into a new future by investing in technology, leveraging our strengths and creating a unified Travel organisation. If you want to be part of building something new and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
This role is based at either one of our offices in Gothenburg or Amsterdam and is a part of our Group Travel Sales & Distribution team.
What will you do?
As Sales & Distribution Manager you are accountable for the development of Agents & Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) in region West, in alignment with the overall sales and distribution strategy. This includes growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. You are also responsible for analysing and assessing travel distribution strategies for Agents and OTAs to identify opportunities to optimize net revenue.
Some of your key responsibilities:
• Responsible for growing the partnerships net revenue for the assigned markets
• Responsible to drive the development of Stena Line’s OTAs, online/offline agents and the affiliate channel
• Responsible for the daily management of key OTAs and agents
• Responsible for delivering best in class service support towards Stena Lines sales partners in line with the Stena Line service promise
• Co-responsible for the delivery of high-quality partner data management that enables decision making based on data
• Responsible for conducting market and competitive analysis to uncover opportunities and threats, with particular focus on how we can drive growth and efficiency across the partnerships team
• Deliver research and analysis to generate penetrative insights upon which to evolve the Partnership business in the markets. This will include estimating revenue opportunities for new partner segments, commercial models, and products, and prioritize accordingly
• Develop recommendations for our long-term strategy and be able to communicate key considerations from across the markets.
• Improve the efficiency between the Stena Line organization and partnerships team with a focus on OTAs & Agents
• Lead the improvement or creation of online partner tools focused on a seamless partnership experience
• Negotiating commercial agreements that are beneficial for Stena Line and the partner
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. To be successful in this role we believe you have lot of energy and growth mentality. You are a self-starter looking to have a positive impact on our business. You have outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, always with a data first approach to draw upon business insight where information is incomplete. Your ability to break down complex topics to clear and understandable communication will definitely come in handy! You are a true team player at heart, you thrive in a climate of inclusion and with diverse perspectives in the team and to any solution.
• A degree level education or comparable working experience
• Experience building & managing long-term strategic relationships within travel
• Demonstrable experience in B2B(2C) sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
• Excellent negotiation skills and strong business acumen.
• Excellent skills in creating service and support towards relevant segments
• Experience in using metrics and a track record for using data to drive decision-making
• Fluent in English, written and spoken (Dutch or any other European language is a plus!)
• Strong stakeholder and influencing skills
This is a full-time, permanent position based in either Amsterdam or Gothenburg within our Group Travel Organisation. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 11th of July, 2020. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Derk Brinxma, Group Sales & Distribution Manager, at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Dennis van Koert, People Manager North Sea, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
031-360 17 40