OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Thanks to continued business growth we have an additional opening for a Sales Engineer, who could be based in Sweden or Denmark.
You will be a part of an exceptional team where your technical and commercial position will be responsible to pro-actively drive all pump sales activity, ensuring success of service and repair as well as spare parts and new equipment within the Nordic region.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic international sales team with excellent opportunities to progress within the corporate environment? Then this might be the perfect role for you.
For the role as Sales Engineer we are looking for a candidate that will offer sales and marketing experience as well as understanding the local market and culture within the area of responsibility. With these abilities you can make calculated and thorough decision. This role requires a self-motivated and dynamic individual that has the ability to successfully communicate in order to achieve growth, and doing so by understanding the local market opportunities and needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
When working as a Sales Engineer you will:
- Plan, implement and ensure the sales forecast is met or exceeded. The sales expenses are within the budget and are well controlled. You will also ensure that goals and objectives are met or exceeded, identifying shortfalls and apply training and support where necessary.
- Support the annual strategic sales plans based on market opportunities.
- Meet annual financial and non-financial goals as agreed by the management.
- Develop, maintain and ensure good contact with several external partners and drive to improve customer satisfaction with a mindset to always place the customer first.
- Provide professional communication and implementation of company's strategies and policies.
For this role we prefer that you have:
- Extensive relevant experience in Mechanical Engineering Repairs and/or sales.
- Background in aftermarket development and skills in communication, presentation and influencing.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Commitment to implement best practices, multitasking skills as well as being a team-player.
- Fluent working knowledge of the English and Swedish language verbally and in writing. Also, you are willing and able to travel within the area of responsibility.
In this role you will be a part of a dynamic international sales team with great opportunities to progress within the corporate environment. For this role, an attractive salary and other benefits like a company car, will be provided.
Make sure to apply for this job soon, since we are recruiting on a ongoing basis.
Q är ett auktoriserat rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag och medlem i branschorganisationen Almega Kompetensföretagen samt i Svenskt Näringsliv. Företaget erbjuder interims- och rekryteringslösningar inom branscherna IT, teknik, administration, ekonomi, industri samt lager/logistik med personallösningar inom olika befattningsnivåer.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
013-470 39 00
019-760 20 91
013-470 39 05, 0707-359505
013-470 39 05
013- 470 39 05
013-470 39 05