OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbldHPFltQQ
Are you ready to drive the consulting and advisory business services in Sweden supporting major companies in the energy and climate agenda? By driving down cost of the use of energy as well as breaking into new technology areas like Microgrid and other hot topics within Energy efficiency today?
It is time to get on the new business wave – combining energy and digital enabling companies to become even more efficient in the use of energy as well as providing a positive impact to the business outcome of being committed to the climate agenda.
What are we looking for from you?
We are looking for you who wants to be part of our team to take the energy efficiency consulting services in Sweden to the next level.
You can work independently in a structured, goal-oriented manner, but is also a team player, who knows how to bring the best team together to WIN.
In addition to this, you can say “yes” to most of the bullets below
• A background within the energy, consulting or IT services industry.
• A solid track record within project and consulting services sales in the upper- mid and enterprise market
• Having a sales history of working with large national and / or multi-national companies at CxO level.
• Able to link business challenges with services and solutions.
• Have a strong sales drive and ability to find a way forward.
• Able to work in a structure manner with a clear focus on archiving your goals
• Have an interest and flair for digitalization using software as tools to create results.
• Speaks Swedish and English fluently.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Being part of the journey to develop the energy efficiency business in Sweden together with a team of skilled people both locally and internally.
• Managing your territory of customers on the Swedish market with our full range of product, services and software offerings.
• Responsible for achieving yearly target quota on assigned territory.
• Fulfilling task by building new business opportunities in the areas of energy efficiency services in end-to-end scenarios going from pre-assessment all the way to managed post sell services based on the principals of service-led solution selling supporting a consultative approach towards customers and market.
What do we offer you?
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now.
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion, people development and work-life integration!
Did we get you inspired?
Read more about us and apply at https://www.se.com/se/jobb
If you have questions regarding this position and if you want to tell us more about yourself and why you think this is the right role for you, then feel free to call Sales Director John Sorensen at +45 2777 9490
Welcome to submit your application!
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On. https://www.se.com/se/jobb