OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
* You are educated to Degree level or have relevant working experience.
* You have experience from a customer facing role with a sales focus.
* You are a relationship builder with excellent communication skills.
* You have strong negotiation skills and ability to convince others.
* You have a business mindset.
* You have the ability to communicate the value proposition in our service offerings.
* You have a winning attitude.
* SAP, SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office experience is of value.
* Sales opportunity forecasting and wall-to-wall order bookings for your defined regional markets.
* Quoting, negotiating, forecasting and closing of aftermarket product and services orders.
* Marketing of all Gas Turbine Service products with your Regional Entities and customers.
* Develop and execute go-to-market strategy plans for your regions & customers in collaboration with the Regional Entities for profitable growth, market share and customer satisfaction.
* Understanding competitor offerings and capabilities and developing a regional strategy to beat the competition.
* Developing the relationship with the Regional Entities and at all levels within the customer organisation.
* Management of commercial risks and coordination of technical issue resolution.
* International business travel, frequency as necessary for opportunity development.
* Actively contribute to the continuous development of the departments processes, tools and products.
We are recruiting Sales Managers to join our Marketing & Sales team based in Finspång, Sweden, responsible for delivering order entry for our Gas Turbine service business for a defined geographical region and installed customer base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to experience a challenging but rewarding role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. We are looking for someone who possesses a ‘can-do’ attitude, is motivated to win and who holds themselves to a high standard. You need to be prepared for frequent travelling to the region for meetings with regional representatives and customers. Relationship building and cooperation capabilities are important for the role. Furthermore, customer focus is central, and you are expected to be able to understand the customers operation and be able to convert this knowledge to suitable service offerings.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 227860 not later than October 7th.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69