OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to be involved in developing innovative solutions for people with diabetes? Do you want to take full responsibility for the training of all products, especially PUMP and CGMS.
Do you want to establish and maintain a successful relationship with new and existing customers and end users in Sweden? Then this may be the job for you.
• As Sweden Sales Leader, you will represent the organisation in the market to expand business both through direct business and sales development to maintain & exceed revenue expectations
• Manage and lead a team of in total 3 sales representatives based in SE
• You will work autonomously to exceed business expectations and to update the company CRM system for market intelligence/competitor awareness in the diabetes/continuous glucose monitoring space
• Establishing strong relations with leading KOL’s to drive brand awareness.
• Develop the overall operation and implementation plan to meet and exceed agreed targets for sales performance in the Sweden
• Take full responsibility for the training of all the products especially PUMP and CGMS
• Establish and maintain successful relationship with key new and existing customers and end users
Degree of service: Full-time. Travel is included in the service.
• Minimum 2-3 years successful sales or business development experience within the European diabetes market.
• At least 2 years previous work experience having direct reports and managing teams -OR- 4 years' successful sales experience as a Territory Manager/Senior Territory Manager.
• Excellent communication skills including proficient English
• Travel is required.
• BSc minimum ideally in a relevant scientific study
Last application date: 21-07-11. Interviews take place on an ongoing basis, so apply today. Randstad Care is responsible for the recruitment process, but you will be employed by Medtrum. For more information about the position, please contact: Pernilla Håkansson Recruitment Consultant Randstad Care 070-1606446 alt. email@example.com
About the company
Medtrum is a company dedicated to simplifying diabetes management. We develop and supply medical equipment that meets the needs of patients with different types of diabetes, create tools to provide convenience to healthcare professionals and explore the boundaries of artificial pancreatic research.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Konsultchef Katja Löfström
Konsultchef Camilo Garcia Sanchez