OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
In collaboration with WorkShop, CDS (Club Demonstration Services), a well-established and global consumer experience agency, is looking for its ambassador in Sweden: Sales & Operations Manager; for its first location in Sweden, near Stockholm.
The Sales & Operations Manager will be responsible to lead, direct and supervise all warehouse demonstration activities required to achieve successful events, promotions and sales of vendor product in a manner that positively reflects the club store image.
Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is the branding partner for Costco which is a membership warehouse club. Since our inception in 1988, we have been influencing Costco members’ buying decisions by building consumer awareness and trust for a variety of products.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and manage a team of professionals to ensure service excellence in all activities related to promotions and events
- Manage, conduct and coordinate demonstration and marketing events towards success
- Ensure the highest standards of execution are applied while compliance with Food Safety requirements are duly respected
- Be in charge of talent attraction, training & coaching, performance management, as well as motivating and inspiring your team
- Conduct diligently all activities related to product preparation, presentation and storage
- Support the organization’s sales efforts by developing sales plans and strategies to positively influence sales results.
WHAT DISINGUISHES YOU?
- 3+ years experience in staff management/leadership
- 3+ years experience in hospitality, Retail, high volume customer facing businesses
- Tracking record of successfully conducting sales
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbal (Spanish notions is an asset)
- Proficient use of MS Office
- University Degree in BusinessB Management, Communication in related field is an asset
Placement: Stockholm/Täby Greater Area
Start: As soon as possible
Working hours: Full time
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU JOIN US?
- A competitive salary
- An attractive Benefits package
- Joining a global organization with limitless career development opportunities
- An exciting and friendly work environment
- Be the first to join the first opening in Sweden - Make history!
Selection and interview process is ongoing; apply immediately via this ad. Deadline to apply is 2021-05-29.