OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
SALES TEAM LEADER, UBER EATS STOCKHOLM (FULL TIME)
About the Assignment:
We're looking for a Sales Team Lead to manage the SMB sales team for Uber Eats in Sweden. The role includes responsibility for managing the day-to-day activities of the sales team on the ground and for acquiring new restaurant partners to Uber Eats. You’ll work closely with the management team, sales operations and other functions to develop processes that improve productivity and performance of the overall sales function in Sweden. The role is based in central Stockholm.
● People management: Coach, monitor, evaluate and develop the performance of individuals in your team
● Best-in-class sales: Drive your team towards short and long-term market goals, ensuring the right people and processes are in place to get there
● Team leadership: Create an incredible culture in your team centered on customer focus, passion for Uber Eats restaurants, and achieving the best possible results
● Proven leadership experience, including building and/or managing a successful team
● Minimum 3 years of experience in sales, business development, account management, sales operations or similar
● Native/fluent in Swedish and English
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred, Master’s Degree a plus
● Experience from a high-growth tech or marketplace company a plus
● Passionate about technology, and excited about Uber Eats prospects for the future and a believer in the value that Uber Eats brings to our cities
Send your application including your CV and personal letter to email@example.com. Please mark your application with “Sales Team Leader for Uber Eats”.
Please note that Uber is working with a staffing agency for this role and that the candidate will not be employed directly by Uber.