OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are recruiting a SAP project manager and communicator to strengthen on the business side of our SAP project. You’ll work with implementation of systems for invoice management replacing sold Palette with SAP Vendor Invoice Management.
What you'll do:
● Manage all activities related to SAP implementation projects and ensure all SAP project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives.
● Developing the budget and providing input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
● Resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
● Delivery of assigned SAP projects in line with contractual commitments, budgets and client expectations.
● Project mobilisation, including construction or review of statements of work, resourcing, stakeholder engagement and management.
● Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans and provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
Who you are:
● Experience working within a multi-cultural environment and ability to influence people and solution definition.
● Knowledge of core SAP functionality covering the variety of SAP products such as ECC/S4Hana, CRM, SCM, MDM, SAP C4C, SAP Hybris, SAP IBP.
● Demonstrate an inclusive and globally aware mindset with the ability and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones.
● Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills of Swedish and English language.
● Candidate should possess 3+ years of managerial experience.