OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for SAP SD Lead Consultant for our client who is leading software consulting company. This is Permanent Recruitment with our client.
Our client is in business for more than 15 years. Our client offers its customers a comprehensive range of digital services and solutions for different stages of the customer path, as well as intelligent sales and marketing tools that utilize artificial intelligence and analytics .
Client has recognized excellence and a strong market position in Finland in leading software platforms and key technology ecosystems (such as SAP and Microsoft ) and in integrating them seamlessly into customers´ business. its customers include more than 100 leading and well-known companies in their industries.
As a Lead Consultant you are actively leading in the whole solution lifecycle, from the offering stage through the implementation and finally support. In this role, you work with a team of experts in complex customer projects and development and maintenance tasks. Their projects are versatile and they work with the newest technologies so you get to learn new things in each project. We´re looking for a senior professional with hands-on experience in SAP ERP and/or S/4HANA in the area of sales and distribution, excellent communication skills in Swedish and English and systematic way of working.
What skills we are looking for
• Deep knowledge of the modules SAP SD module, additional module knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge on S/4HANA is preferred
• Consulting skills
• Pre-sales experience (offering solution to customers)
• Experience in SAP system definition, implementation and / or maintenance
• Systematic and brisk working approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English language
Why you should join:
• You will get to work with the leading companies from different industries and can grow your competence in multiple ways in our flat organization with top-notch colleagues
• They are big enough to offer you a professional work environment but small enough to care for you and your development.
• They encourage you to balance your personal life and work with flexible working times and remote work opportunity. Our modern office is located in the centre of Stockholm and can be reached easily.
• They offer you a competitive salary and bonus model. They celebrate and reward even small steps and victories. Enjoy the benefits including, fruits, good coffee/tee, sodas, Spring Trip, autumn fest, Coopers test, you name it!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 8 21 67 45
+46 8 21 67 00
+46 8 21 67 18
+46 8 21 67 36
+46 8 21 67 01
Mikaela Björkman Goltz
+46 8 21 67 11
+46 8 21 67 16
+46 8 - 21 67 26
+46 8 21 67 37