OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE FUTURE?
Do you want to work in a cross-disciplinary scientific team? A team, where one minute you discuss program algorithms, the next minute details in a blood cell? The Scientific Affairs team is growing and looking for a Scientific Affairs Software Engineer!
About the position
For this position you will be a part of our Scientific Affairs team. Scientific Affairs is a small, highly committed and dynamic cross-disciplinary team, with the vision of introducing new dimensions and solutions into digital microscopy. As a part of this team, you need to prepare yourself for rapid changes, working with diverse tasks of all kinds (big and small) and to get a hint of the future of digital morphology.
As a Scientific Affairs Engineer you will:
- Develop applications in new areas as well as further develop our existing applications using your knowledge in C++ and C#/.NET .
- Build prototypes intended to be used in presentations, as marketing input to Innovation & Engineering and to be used in CellaVision’s clinical research.
- Test prototypes in-house as well as at customer sites .
- Investigate new technologies and possibilities to combine our new and existing products.
- Develop specifications for new products and functionalities together with the Scientific Affairs team.
- Assist in investigations.
- Master’s degree, MSc in applied Mathematics, image analysis or equivalent education.
- Three or more years of proven experience in developing both software and hardware.
- Experience of developing Windows applications in C++ and C#/.NET
- Experience of working with Perforce or Git.
- Experience in AI is meriting.
- Proficient both in the Swedish and English language.
Who you are
We believe that you are innovative, committed, interested to see and test new ideas and solutions and have an open-minded personality. You are used to taking a large amount of responsibility for your work, and when obstacles come your way you feel comfortable in finding different ways to solve the problem . You are curious and like to question established truths at the same time as you appreciate to work in a team. Furthermore, you are well-organized and enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment where innovative ideas from your team are frequently adding a new dimension to your work. In short, you see opportunities where others see limitations!
What can we offer you?
CellaVision has a world-leading position in digital cell morphology and we see our employees as our primary resource for our ongoing innovation and success. Joining CellaVision means that you will surround yourself with over 100 employees that are both passionate and ambitious. We believe that an open and friendly company culture along with employees that take initiative and responsibility is what makes us grow together. We have created an innovative working environment in a flat organization with an open-minded attitude and ability for our employees to make quick and sound decisions. We can offer you a varied, exciting and challenging work with a lot of responsibility and a great deal of freedom.
This is a full-time position, with start as soon as possible. The position is based at CellaVision HQ in Lund, Sweden with new offices, good infrastructure and commuting possibilities.
Care to join?
Submit your application including CV and attachment letter. We will work with continuous selection and interviews, so please send your application as soon as possible but no later than 13th of April. We do not accept applications via email.
Note that you need a valid working permit in Sweden.
To know more about the position, please contact recruiting manager Hans-Inge Bengtsson, Director Scientific Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the recruitment process contact Caroline Herrlander, HR Specialist, at email@example.com.
We decline all contact regarding services in advertising, consulting or recruitment.