OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Randstad Technologies is looking for an Scrum Master for our client within the Automotive Industry and Test Automation area. We are looking for a Scrum Master who has experience from coaching and helping the teams to become more lean.
This is a consultant assignment and you will be employed by Randstad Technologies.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
• Make sure that team members are well trained and understand Agile processes.
• Ensure that team members know their respective roles, that they have a sense of project ownership, that processes are followed, and that teams are self-managed.
• Host daily stand-up meetings
• Assist the product owner with the product backlog
• Help the team stay focused on the tasks that need to be done during each iteration and remove roadblocks.
• Teach Scrum practices and principles
• Ensure that work does not slow down
• Act as a mentor and teacher to smoothly onboard new employees and new team members.
• Helps new team members to understand the scope and vision of a product and ensures that team members understand Scrum theory and that they adhere to Scrum practices and rules.
• Teaches the team how to be self-organized and how to stay focused.
Full-time. (WFH during the pandemic is implemented – Certain days it will be required to be present at the local office)
• Experience from Scrum Master assignments
• Experience from SAFe scaled agile framework
• Fluent Swedish
• Located in Gothenburg
Interviews and selection will take place on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last application date, please apply as soon as possible.
For us at Randstad, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
For more information:
Josefin Adolfsson, email@example.com
Josefine Westlander, Consultant Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Konsultchef Katja Löfström
Konsultchef Camilo Garcia Sanchez