OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
As a person you are motivated by continuous improvement of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and attention to details. You have willingness and passion in transforming IKEA to be the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer. Furthermore you get inspired by working in fast paced and complex environments and is motivated to work agile and is open to the change. Contributing to overall success and results gets you energized. As a person you are leading and acting the IKEA culture and values.
In this role you bring a minimum of 3 years of progressive and diverse experience within a similar SEO role. You have demonstrable experience in improving SEO metrics and working with platform migrations, as well as demonstrable experience in geographical targeting and local search. In addition you hold demonstrable experience with using a variety of Search Engine Optimisation tools and platforms such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, BrightEdge and have proven HTML/CSS/JS coding skills. You have skills in working with all common Microsoft packages including strong Excel skills as well as in working with data scraping tools. Last but not least you have excellent language skills in written and spoken English.
You have knowledge in following areas:
· extensive knowledge of the content strategy for SEO within IKEA
· intermediate understanding of SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
· in-depth knowledge of digital analytics and related KPIs, as well as data handling and manipulation
· SEO-specific tools knowledge (GSC, BrightEdge, MajesticSEO, crawlers etc.)
· digital communication knowledge blended with IKEA tone of voice
· fundamental knowledge of traffic acquisition, content optimization and conversion
· up-to-date knowledge of customer behaviour, trends, digital best practices, tools and methods
The main aim for this role is to contribute to IKEA goals for growth and positioning by improving the organic search optimization in the digital channels, both internal and external, where IKEA is present. It is also to execute SEO strategy to support the traffic growth to IKEA.com, both in quantity and quality, to the desired customer experience and optimal conversion rate levels.
· provide SEO expertise in both onsite and offsite factors across all digital touchpoints to product teams by supporting in definition of user stories and providing research and analytics feedback
· analyze, review and implement SEO updates and tactics across the digital touchpoints providing recommendations for content and technology to increase visibility on all major organic search players
· perform ongoing keyword research and content optimization aggregated with a global scope
· collaborate closely with SEM to find the best balance across organic and paid search
· collaborate cross-functional with content creators, markets and stakeholders to identify new SEO opportunities and develop common solutions
· support Digital Experience Optimization Manager in coaching and developing junior team members on functional expertise
· periodically report on SEO key performances indicators
· use the insight from the Data Science & Analytics teams to understand search visibility, using this data to inform designs for use interfaces to improve the user experience
· work across initiatives within INGKA Group, steering solutions towards the correct focus on customer experience
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast-moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace.
At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
In this role you will report to the Digital Optimisation Manager.
This role is located in Malmö/Helsingborg.