OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions from military defence to civil security. With operations on every continent, Saab continuously develops, adapts and improves new technology to meet customers' changing needs.
Saab sets a high standard when it comes to security and in order to be pro-active, we need to have both a strategic and tactical analytical approach to what we do. Saab Security is recruiting a Security analyst. Is that you?
The world is changing rapidly and therefore we need to adapt and be proactive in our work to give the support to business as needed.
We are creating a new position for a security analyst within Saab Security. As a security anayst you will produce analyses and, in addition to this , you will be responsible for developing new and improved methods for the analysis work and be a vital contributor to the development of the security function as a whole. To take on this challenge, you should find it satisfying and challenging to build something new.
The main tasks are:
* In-depth analysis of security threats and trends in combination with an strategic analysis of the geopolitical situation and markets relevant to Saab Group
* Develop, implement and maintain processes, methods and tools for security analysis
* Work in different time frames, i.e. both long term and short term analysis will be required
* Define and develop ways of working for security analysis as well as for the security function at large
* Cooperate closely with the security function as well as other relevant functions at Saab
* We are a global company, we work in an international context, which will require travelling
We are looking to find a strategic analyst with documented analytical skills, preferably within the defence- or civil security sector. You will be responsible for producing strategic security analyses for Saab Group in general and Saab Security in particular. For this reason we look for a person who is comfortable with presenting analysis and advice to the senior management level and in an international context.
* Bachelor degree in political science, engineering, law or similar
* Minimum five years of relevant experience
* Documented analytical skills preferably within the defence- or civil security sector
* Documented business development skills
* Structured, service minded and curious as a person
* Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
* Excellent knowledge of the threats that are posed on our company and ability to convert your knowledge to actionable targets for Saab Security
* Trustworthy and high standards of ethics and personal integrity
* Business and commercial understanding
* High self-awareness especially regarding your personal strengths and weaknesses
* As we operate in a highly regulated environment, it is desirable that you have an interest in security requirements, both Swedish and international as well as international standards, such as ISO 27001 and NIST SP 800
* You find it challenging and interesting to build something new
* You like to work independently and with a reach out to other people
* Eager to learn and develop
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will join a highly professional security function with personnel of different backgrounds and competences. We work mainly within the areas of physical security, information security and personnel security, including travel security. You will report directly to Chief Security Officer and be a part of Group Security. You will have an arena to develop both the analysis work and also be a vital part of developing the whole function. You will work closely with the Security teams all over Saab as well as other functions. The personnel at Group Security are working from mainly from Stockholm or Linköping and you will probably get the best possible work environment to do so as well.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Rickard Göransson, sektionschef
+46 8 580 856 14
Åsa Aldingsson, HR
+46 8 580 851 31
+46 8 580 853 56
Christer Gustavsson, rekryterande chef
+46 13 23 17 57, +46 730 345 412
Paula Törnvall, HR
+46 13 18 45 28
Anders Pettersson, rekryterande chef
+46 13 184288, +46 734 184288
Bernt-Ove Lindh, HR-utvecklare
+46 13-185610, +46 734-185610
Erik Gustavsson, handledare
+46 13 231612
Stefan Thuresson, rekryterande chef
+46 13-182714, +46 734-182714
Tomas Ireman, områdeschef
+46 13-182595, +46 734182595