OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you passionate about credit risk and looking for new opportunities?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Implement the changes of the regulatory standards, including the Basel IV regulatory framework.
- Analyses and advice within the capital adequacy area to the team's various stakeholders, including the bank's senior management and business areas.
- Analysing the impact of new regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the bank's advocacy activities towards regulators and supervisors.
If you enjoy and are inspired by quantitative tasks, analyzing complex problems as well as are motivated by investigating and increasing your knowledge within capital adequacy this might be the challenge for you!
What is needed in this role:
- A university degree in science, finance or IT
- Strong social and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge in the credit risk area
- Be a driven self-starter, that independently take charge of progress
- Knowledge of how to implement the credit risk framework into a technical solution
- Experience from impact assessments in the credit risk REA area
- Having a good understanding of the data needed for credit risk REA calculation
- Knowledge about Swedbank’s Capital Adequacy data, processes and systems are meriting
- Being an advanced SAS user, including experience in SQL
- Possessing knowledge of Swedbank’s products
Join our team and ...
deepen and broaden your expertise within capital adequacy as well as to influence and improve Swedbank’s capital adequacy capabilities as well as facilitating better strategic decision-making. Our workplace offers challenging and interesting challenges combined with a high degree of freedom under responsibility. You will work closely with other members of this highly skilled and motivated team, the bank's business areas, as well as other group functions and value streams”. Björn Bäckius, your future manager.
We look forward to receiving your application by 12.03.2021.
Recruiting manager: Björn Bäckius (+ 46 73 079 85 66)
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund (+46 858 59 02 88)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.