OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Blue Eye offers creative solutions through engineering expertise. We carry our experience and knowledge with the best professionals in different disciplines to offer optimal solutions to our clients.
As an employee or a sub-contractor, working within the Blue Eye family, we encourage you to share your ideas and experiences. This enables our teams to increase their knowledge and deliver high quality product development as well as strengthen our competitiveness as a company.
Computing Architecture department is responsible for the vehicle’s entire electrical architecture design regarding topology, logic architecture, vehicle mode management, function allocation and base technologies.
We are now looking for a Senior Basetech system engineer to strengthen the team. In this role you will get responsibility for developing and verifying Basetech concepts and secure successful implementation. You will in this role have a dialogue with component owners and suppliers on requirement fulfillment and manage deviations.
• Keep updated on standards and Develop and maintain concepts within Basetech (e.g., Ethernet including time synchronization, software download, network management, diagnostics)
• Provide support internally and to suppliers. Assess deviations.
• Plan, follow up and report progress for Basetech related questions in projects
• Familiar with agile SW development such as task handling and backlogs
• Good knowledge of in vehicle electrical systems in general.
• Deep knowledge in communication protocols (e.g. CAN/CAN FD, Ethernet, LVDS, LIN)
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent area.
• Experience from relevant tools (e.g., Vector CANalyzer/CANoe)
• Experience from AUTOSAR specifications and architecture, both Adaptive and Classic
• Experience from Linux is meriting
• Experience from Service Oriented Architecture is an advantage.
• Excellent English skills.
Software and IT:
Experience of C/C++ is meriting
Experience from SystemWeaver is meriting
Open for discussion to select employment or subcontractor role.
As a Blue Eye employee, you are not just one of many, you´ll be part of our family.
We believe that the happier you are at your work, the better performance you´ll have. We achieve this through constantly and carefully listening to the needs of each of our employees.
For Blue Eye the most important thing is our employees, therefore we give constant training in different topics, as well as constantly looking for benefits that actively increase employee satisfaction.
We always have challenging assignments waiting for skilled and dedicated engineers, so we invite you to join the team and be part of our family.