OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Please note that due to high volume of applications, we will only reach out to those meet the requirements within about one week of the application.
· Drive the wellbeing vision framework for FC and ensure it is reflected in the category strategy (gen plan, TRM, claims, democratization and sustainability roadmap).
· Lead the business team for the relevant categories.
· Leader in driving consumer-centric product innovation and value proposition development together with BA category and marketing teams, R&D, Design and Product Sourcing, for our Floorcare products under our Electrolux, AEG brands globally.
· Actively contributing to define, develop and implement the strategy including gen plan, TRM and lead the portfolio management for the relevant categories.
· Be an active partner in continuously improving the way of working in the Category team.
· Product Line representative in Product Development Projects. Business cases analysis and development.
· Plan and Implement product launches according to plan with the Business Area (BA)/local organizations.
· Track and assure Business performance according to budget and identify course corrections if needed (with BA PLs): Ensure product mix, positioning and GP/CTF levels are delivering according to plan
· Proactively monitor and analyze competitor activities and market trends within the Category.
Identify new business opportunity together with the BA
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
· Entrepreneurial and passionate approach to pursuing new business opportunities
· Strong leadership skills and able to influence stakeholders at all levels
Extensive experience in product marketing and/or commercial areas (with product knowledge/ product management) and/or product development (ideally in more than one function)
Very good project management skills, able to plan and prioritize
· Passion in consumer understanding, innovation and having a technical interest.
Excellent communicator with the ability of building networks.
Strong ability in leveraging resources from different areas to work towards common objectives.
Awareness of diverse culture and able to use the best way to work with diversity and remote project teams
· Capability to work in a multinational and multifunctional environment
Self-starter, pro-active with a high sense of urgency.
Strong, analytical skills with a strategic mind.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Rekryterare Petra Fekete
Rekryterare Petra Fekete
08-738 60 00
Servicechef Christer Ekman