OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Power2U, a cleanteach startup, aims to create a new commercial actor, a Local System Operator (LSO), which will
design and operate sustainable local energy systems in various customer segments (Commercial buildings, industrial sites and residential apartment buildings) by moving from the traditional energy management approach to a higher focus on local, digital and sustainable solutions. Power2U is financially supported by strong Swedish as well as European actors and have already secured key customers. Power2U’s service delivery is done through a state-of-the-art energy service platform that manages the energy assets and flows in local energy systems in real time. Power2U is basing its technology development and integration of new energy services on an open and industry standard automation platform. The platform has been designed and implemented by one of Sweden’s leading building owner during 10+ years with great results.
We offer a supportive, fun, challenging and international environment. Having shown game-changing performance, expectations are high and your work will be closely watched from around the world.
Power2U is now looking for a Senior DevOps focused Cloud Services Software Developer to join our strong cloud platform services team. Are you interested in joining a highly agile team developing a state-of-the-art cloud platform? Do you believe you can raise the bar in large scale creative digital services? Would you like to improve the ecosystem of Power2U’s state of the art cloud connected product portfolio? You will join a team dedicated to the development and operation of cloud software to manage, analyze and deliver cutting-edge digital energy product and services. You will be developing systems used to deploy, monitor, scale, and test services on public clouds. You will also work to implement security controls and manage public cloud network infrastructure. Strong programming and communication skills are required. This position will have a central in our state-of-the-art cloud platform and carries strong potential for fast career growth.
· Help us design highly reliable, flexible and scalable cloud architecture for our backend cloud platform
· Design, develop and test CI and CD tooling for energy cloud platform
· Develop automation tools for cloud infrastructure management
· Design and develop system for metrics collection, monitoring and alerting
· Write code to perform log analysis, detect anomalies and alert.
· Design and implement improvements to database system and optimize data schemas
· Design and execute testing strategies for high availability and resiliency of a cloud platform
· Design and implement deployment topologies for performance and cost optimization.
· Design and implement controls, monitoring and alerting system for platform security.
· Document development, deployment, operations and change control procedures
Preferably Master’s degree in software engineering, computer science, computer engineering or a related field – or equivalent expertise obtained through work experience.
· Minimum 3-6 years software development and programming experience
· Hands-on DevOps experience with AWS, Docker, ECS, Chef, CI & CD processes and tools is mandatory
· Experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana and Logstash
· Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as NewRelic,DataDog and PagerDuty
· Excellent services and infrastructure debugging skills with deep log analysis
· Experience with vulnerability scanning tools, such as Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose
· Database design experience with noSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB)
· Strong communication skills and experience documenting development process
· Practice with product development and release methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Scrum
As a person:
- you are striving for excellence, put quality into everything you do
- you are self-motivated and can manage your own work
- you always search for the most simple and elegant solutions to difficult problems
- you love to learn new things, and take pride in constantly developing your skills and sector knowledge
- you are looking for expanding your technical expertise in to new realms
- you are outspoken and like to interact with colleagues, partners and suppliers
- you are comfortable in presenting your work internally and externally
- you are comfortable and like to work in a diverse (technical and cultural) environment
The employment is full time.