OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, Philadelphia, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 950 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to make the transition into the tech or sports industry or for those already working in-house looking for a new challenge at an exciting, fast-growing company, at the cutting edge of technology.
The role will be an integral part of the award-winning global Legal and Regulatory team reporting to the Head of Compliance in London. As part of Kambi’s compliance team, you will help to drive the excellent reputation Kambi has within the sportsbook industry.
Kambi’s compliance team works closely with the business and with our clients and regulators to achieve and demonstrate legal and regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will:
• Work with junior team members to monitor and review developments in key compliance areas including data protection, anti-bribery and corruption and anti-money laundering, flagging areas which need improvement and highlighting potential vulnerabilities;
• Act as the company’s named Data Protection Officer and be responsible for data protection policies, standards, procedures and guidelines;
• Work with junior team members to provide day to day support to internal and external stakeholders on compliance issues;
• Supervise and assist with the drafting, implementation and review of internal policies, standards, procedures and guidelines and related compliance training;
• Provide compliance advice in respect of existing and new regulatory requirements to support internal functions in the development of new products/services and commercial negotiations.
• Drive the strategic direction of the compliance function and the success of its implementation
• Lawyer with 5-7 years of experience, particularly in driving successful implementation of data protection/privacy, AML, anti-bribery and similar compliance matters within an international organization
• Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent understanding of corporate compliance matters, the regulatory risks, best practice implementation and stakeholder engagement.
• Good team worker, relationship builder and experienced at working across different functions and different jurisdictions
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
• Preferably acting as DPO in current or previous position
• Preferably certified under a recognized data protection certification scheme such as IAPP CIPP/E
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed but high-paced work environment
• Like taking active ownership and initiative
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Work with very smart and humble people
• International work environment
• Excellent development opportunities for the right candidate, alongside training and good exposure to senior members of the teams
How to apply
If you think this sounds compelling, then we would like to hear from you! We are eager to receive your CV and cover letter in English. We are continuously reviewing applicants for the role, so apply as soon as possible!