OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Join us on a journey where the road is truly more important than the destination. Our guiding star is the better everyday life of the many people and our impetus is our desire for constant renewal. Come help us shape the map of our future by seeing things a little differently.
Who you are
You are genuinely curious about the IKEA business and always strive to understand and contribute to our vision. You always seek the necessary context to take best practices beyond a cliché into sound business practices. You wish to work with the best people in security on a multinational stage.
You bring one or more of the following competences to the table:
· You can independently deliver high-quality code and find solutions to challenges.
· Strong understanding of information security, data privacy & data ethics within the domain of digital commerce
· Have a deep understanding of technical cyber security technologies and modern security concepts.
· Hands on experience of working with security activities in Secure SDLC
· You have knowledge on integrating different cyber security capabilities and enabling automated responses.
We believe that you also have a good understanding of security in a broader context:
· Knowledge of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC)
· Threat Modeling
· Secure code review
· Data security
· Software composition analysis
· Penetration testing
· Certification such as CISSP, CISM, CEH or OSCP, or have received other documented trainings in the security field.
What you’ll be doing day to day
You will be joining the Cyber Engineering Team for the Customer Domain.
Our responsibility is to enable and support our engineering teams to systematically work with security and privacy, by operationalizing the IKEA strategy for Security & Privacy By Design. We support the engineering teams by translating security and privacy findings into actionable risks which they can use to make informed and conscious decisions.
As a (senior) cyber engineer, you will also be expected to take on a bigger role in the team, by helping to train and guide the younger members, and act as project manager for the team members in bigger development projects which involves the Cyber Domain.
We are a new team within IKEA, and you will have plenty of opportunity to influence the ways of working and help develop best practices. As innovation is a part of the IKEA DNA, we encourage you to think new, and create space for you to bring your own innovative ideas to life.
Questions and support? Let’s connect!
We work together to achieve our goals and always strive to utilize the talent of every individual optimally. We develop our people and our business equally to ensure that we can continue to provide a better everyday life for the many people for a long time to come. We believe that continuous learning is important to grow, both as persons and as professionals. To empower ourselves to thrive, we're able to attend both trainings and conferences.
Your internal title in the organization will be Senior / Cyber Engineer. This position is placed in Malmo,Sweden. The selection process will take place continuously.
For more information about the position, please contact our recruiter Pietro Mattei, email@example.com