Here at Lifesum, action speaks louder than words, and it's our passion that brings us all together to a force to be reckoned with! We support each other and trust that everyone is a master of their field and that you will suggest, champion, and lead when you join us.
We constantly strive to be an employer that provides equal opportunities and a workplace where each individual can contribute and realize their professional potential. By working actively with embracing our diversity, we can enrich every discussion and decision at Lifesum and bring our purpose to life. It's a great journey we have started together, and work actively with. Our goal is to make sure we are an inclusive workplace for all, and that everyone who works at Lifesum feels good about working here.
What we do at Lifesum
We are improving lives through better eating, and we are doing this through software that is highly personalized for our user's needs. By tapping into mobile sensor technology and combining it with a passion for design and applied psychology, we create a delightful user experience to help people reach their goals!
Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a vibrant mix of cultures, world views, and working styles, and it's these different perspectives that make sure we're solving the right problems. With over 50 million registered users worldwide, we need to grow our amazing teams with more brilliant people to keep up with the demand!
About the role
As our new Senior Data Engineer, you will be part of a small team that is working with refreshing our platforms and architecture. We are constructing microservices and are moving towards event-driven architecture. Every service should own its own data, so there are a lot of opportunities to choose the best options and design patterns individually. We strive to follow best practices and keep things as simple as they can be. In this position, you will have a great opportunity to impact our future tech stack, and you will be a big part of technical discussions and decision-making to ensure that we build something that lasts for the long run.
Responsibilities and what you will do
- Enable efficient consumption of domain data by strategically designed datasets and data models
- Build, maintain and improve solid data pipelines
- Be a data ambassador promoting the value of data and how it's stored among the engineering
- Enforce privacy and security standards
- Increase data literacy of the engineering organization by mentoring and participating in company tech talks
- Contribute to our vision of future platforms
Are you the one we're looking for?
We would love it if you have
- Experience with managing large relational and non-relational data sets in production environments
- Master of SQL languages
- Experience in designing for scale and data growth
- Experience with automation and programming
- Experience with designing and optimizing data storage
- Nice to have: Experience with AWS technologies
If you on top of this have a passion for cloud infrastructure, information security, data pipelines, or microservice development, this is the role for you.
Currently, we are working with the following technologies
- Aurora MySQL
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS DocumentDB
- Google Big Query
If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you and get to know you. Send us your resume right away, tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum feels like the right place for you. Everyone is welcome, please apply.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Phillipe Casorla Sagot