OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators. Our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling. With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest, Philadelphia and Sydney together with 800 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer who will strengthen one of our teams with frontend expertise but would also like to work with some backend development. As a Frontend Developer you will be part of one of our teams and play an important role in building and maintaining trading platform clients upon which our odds compilers and traders are using. You will be working in a tightly built system, and even though it is on the frontend side, the focus is more on structured programming than on design.
We are dedicated to value driven development; we think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and use Scrum to support our efforts along the road. As a developer in our value stream you will play an important role in building the next generation of the Kambi trading platform where automation, stability and high performance are keys to success. You will be part of a cross-functional, self-managing team having full freedom and responsibility to make sure that the system becomes a sharp tool for our users and sustains real life in production.
This is what our developers do:
• Build scalable and maintainable systems that runs and fails gracefully
• Write testable software in collaboration with our testers
• Support our Product Owners with technical insight
• Continuously improve our development process
• Love delivering value to our users through frequent and early releases
A sneak view of our tech stack:
• CSS / Sass
• RESTful API
We expect you to:
• Have worked in a team for minimum 3 years, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production
• Proved ability to understand complex technical environments and have relevant experience in creating high-scalability applications
• Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-functional, self-organizing, self-managing team
• Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
What’s in it for you?
• Work in a successful and fast-growing company
• Expand your skill set by solving technically challenging problems
• Work with a highly transactional system with high availability requirements
• A fun and flexible work environment
• Management culture which understands and encourages the best practices of Agile methodologies
• Ability to directly influence your team’s work environment and processes
• Work with smart and humble people
If you want to be part of a dedicated community of developers in central Stockholm please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.