OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Drive profitable growth Direct to consumer.
Senior Ecommerce Business Development Manager - Europe Stockholm
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experience across our business areas and through all channels where this role supports the evolving routes to market through D2C E-Commerce.
We are now looking for a Senior Ecommerce Business Development Manager to join our central e-commerce team in Europe. This team’s core focus is to develop and leverage new routes to market and delivering profitable growth for Electrolux. As Senior Ecommerce Business Development Manager, your mission will be to channel all requirements for our current business as well as support the scoping of new ecommerce related initiatives and business models within Business Area Europe with the main objective to grow online sales for all our product categories.
You will as Senior Ecommerce Development Manager report to the D2C Ecommerce Director and make sure we have a well-oiled continuous improvement track that deliver improvements to all our different consumer journeys efficiently and with strong focus on Consumer Experience and sales impact.
Furthermore, you will be:
• Being the product owner for the back log of our D2C online platform and managing prioritization for the channel roadmap
• Managing different stakeholders (e.g. Sales Managers, Consumer Experience Manager and the Optimization team) to support the creation of the channel roadmap
• Suggest UX, CX and feature improvements on our D2C online platforms
• Working closely with IT to ensure proper planning and management of business requirement documentation, sprint planning and resources
• Participating in the daily commercial activities supporting the wider team with product ownership perspective
• Managing your team and coach team members in the daily operations
• Providing progress reports on weekly and monthly basis including impact of new features and improvements
• Collaborating with central and local sales, marketing and IT to deliver the commercial agenda and objectives
• Actively work to enforce the D2C e-commerce strategy.
Who you are:
We are looking for an agile talent, a senior profile with passion for technology and how to improve the shopping funnel in the ecommerce channel. We are looking for a strong leader that can envision the future development of the channel and that can deliver that vision.
You can successfully lead projects and can collaborate effectively with cross functional teams including Sales Managers, IT, Marketers and business leaders with sales drive and passion for growth. You have a deep technical understanding and are probably constantly on top of the latest trends and topics within the online and e-commerce space.
You are comfortable with working in a large corporation environment with many markets, cultures and stakeholders.
• A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
• 5+ years of experience and a track record within online development and sales
• Highly motivated change agent that can push against the status quo and seed new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new ways of working
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent understanding of a typical e-commerce and online environment.
• Understanding SEO/SEM and other mechanisms that drive traffic
• Excellent Google Analytics skills
• Experience from working with SAP Hybris Commerce / Commerce Cloud or other enterprise e-commerce platforms
• Fluent in English, any other European language we consider a plus
Please make sure to apply in English.