OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
* You are expected to hold an engineering degree and you have several years of work experience within electrical design and experience from low, medium and high voltage equipment and systems.
* You have experience from working in a manufacturing industry and in an international network.
* You would like to develop yourself and other to achieve the goals set by the company.
* You enjoy working in a team and appreciate a broad network.
* You have strong analytical and technical abilities.
* You are able to work fast but carefully through-out results.
* You can effective written and oral communicate in English and Swedish
* You will have responsibility that your systems are engineered and delivered according to customer specifications and local norms and regulations.
* You will also be responsible to perform and participate in design reviews when required.
* You will develop circuit, component, subsystem and equipment interfaces and procurement specifications.
* You will support workshop and site installation.
Our challenge is to design complex electrical power systems that meet our global customers' demands for quality, performance and delivery time. The mission for our Senior Electrical Engineers is to develop, design and implement technical solution for various part of a power plant. This means to fulfill our customers technical requirement for low, medium and high voltage systems, protection systems, control equipment and electrical installation following designated standards and procedures.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs id nr 225173 not later than June 15.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Pär Söderström on tel. +46 (0)122 887744.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Malin Tallberg on tel. 0122-81381.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69