OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
To meet today's needs and future expansion, we are now looking for an experienced embedded software project manager to lead the development of our next generation vehicle simulator system
We are looking for a person with several years of experience in managing embedded software projects. You will lead the R&D project aimed to establish our new simulator platform including releases for delivery.
You will lead a team of software developers and have supporting roles such as SW architect, Technical Coordinators, Chief engineer, System Engineering and SW Configuration manager to assist you.
In your role you will be responsible for amongst other things:
* Requirements analysis and Work Package decomposition
* Cost estimates
* System sprint planning
* Balance between long term development and ability for customer deliveries
* Plan use of common SW components
* Establish a good teamwork to related organizational units such as Test, Application, System Engineering, HW and Supply Chain
* Plan, organize and lead the project
* Secure that internal development processes are followed
* Handle internal stakeholders represented in Steering Group
* Manage budget, time plan and quality
* Improve and implement ways of working
To thrive in this role you are proactive and take full responsibility for allocated tasks. You can easily create trust within the organization and are used to efficiently collaborate with team members.
* Bachelor degree in SW Engineering or similar
* Experience as an embedded SW developer
* Documented experience in embedded SW project management
* Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
* Understanding of SW driven HW requirements
* Strong technical interest
* Structured in your work
* Master's degree in SW engineering or similar
We put a lot of emphasis on who you are as a person and how we think that you would fit, perform and thrive in our organization. We will look for strengths within result focus, teamwork, communication skills, personal leadership, business acumen and the ability to create engagement.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of the Field Applications team within Training & Simulation unit who develops and manufactures training systems mainly for military users. You will work closely with Software, Application and Test engineers. Training and Simulation is part of the Business Area Dynamics and is based in Huskvarna, read more about us here
Recruiting Manager, Klas Håkansson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. You can send us your application in either Swedish or English. If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.