OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you looking for both analytical challenges and the opportunity to simplify, streamline and manage critical business processes? Do you strive for a deeper understanding of complex challenges, and yearn to translate your insights into impactful recommendations on decisions that may impact the direction of a large corporation? We are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst and offer good development opportunities and an exciting career path. If that sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Financial Analysis team is, among other things, responsible for in depth analysis and tracking of business performance, identification of risks and opportunities in the company's market position and operations, as well as coordination and management of various critical company-wide processes and projects. It is our challenge to drive continuous improvement across the Sandvik organization by identifying, analyzing and effectively communicating risk, opportunities and recommended actions to the right people at the right time.
Key performance areas
As a Sr. Financial Analyst your main responsibilities include:
- Internal as well as external benchmarking exercises, including evaluation of findings and identification of potential actions
- Involvement in M&A analysis, dividend recommendations as well as sever other analytical challenges.
- Analyze and communicate/explain key trends, both internally as well as externally.
- Analysis of complex company-wide challenges, risks and opportunities. Identification and communication of recommended actions to key leaders within the organization.
- Streamline simplify and standardize critical business processes across the company. Document and implement improvements. When applicable manage process on an on-going basis.
- Participate in, and sometimes drive significant and corporate wide transformation projects.
You have a degree in Business/Finance combined with at least three to five years' experience in very analytically focused roles, presumably in investment banking, consulting or within similar leading practice functions within other large global corporations. You have good knowledge of MS Office and excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Swedish is advantageous but not required. It is also advantageous if you have experience from change management and/or leading projects, as well as other leadership roles.
You are motivated and gladly take the initiative, with the ability to get activities started, follow them up and show results. You take a strategic approach and have good leadership qualities: you are perceptive, can create trusting cooperation in a natural manner and can inspire and motivate your co-workers, creating team spirit and enthusiasm for reaching the business goals. You are also analytical and can ask critical questions.
We actively work to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
For further information about this position, contact:
Fredrik Söderberg, recruiting manager, +46 (0)84 561 225
Irene Sveen, recruiter, +46 (0)84 560 350
Please send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than November 17, 2013, as selections are made on an ongoing basis. Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/career, Job ID: 326611.
For information about the recruitment process, contact HRdirect, +46 (0)20 261 444
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Rekryterande chef Mikael Schuisky
+46 70 254 19 70
Rekryterande chef Anders Pettersson
026-26 93 06
Rekryterande Chef Anders Öhlund