OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As an Senior Firmware engineer you will be part of the Swedish R&D team and work close with our Dublin office. You will develop, maintain, and improve our products together with other project team members. Focus is on firmware development for our new and existing hardware platforms.
In your daily work you will be using Scrum and the following tools to cooperate:
• Azure DevOps.
You will mainly program in: C and C++ in a Linux environment. Our controllers use both Linux and RTOS operating systems.
Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
• Participate in design, implementation, testing and optimization of features on all embedded products in the portfolio
• Review and refactor code, fix issues, collaborate with product and application engineering teams to help improve the complete system
• Create and maintain technical documentation for developed software modules and features
• Firmware development for product manufacturing test (e.g. test fixtures, PC level test, test procedures etc.) in order to ensure optimal cost and quality of products supplied by EMS manufacturers
• Approvals and Compliance - Ensuring firmware modules designed to comply with relevant standards
Key Experience and Competences:
• High level skills in “C” and “C++” firmware development
• High level skills in Linux development
• RTOS experience
• JTAG debugging experience
High level skills in English I required. High level skills in Swedish is strongly preferred.
Welcome to appy-ASAP
Vanderbilt offers the chance to be a part of a fast-growing international business where you have the potential to grow and influence and make an impact.
Vanderbilt and ComNet provide technology-enabled electronic security, access control, transmission, and connectivity solutions to help secure the highest valued assets for our system user clientele.
Operating efficiently worldwide, Vanderbilt and ComNet take care in delivering exceptional security and transmission solutions that safeguard peace of mind across a broad variety of customer application needs including banking, education, healthcare, retail, and more.
Our core values focus on a culture of empowerment in a collaborative environment. Combined with a forward-thinking market approach that aims to deliver high-performance results, we ensure to first approach every solution through the viewpoint of our customers. These characteristics are the distinctive marks of the Vanderbilt and ComNet brands and the foundation of our drive to become the number one solutions provider in the markets we serve. To learn more, please visit www.vanderbiltindustries.com, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Konsultchef Katja Löfström
Konsultchef Camilo Garcia Sanchez