To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable, and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for Senior Frontend Lead
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Lead with strong focus in UX/UI design who wants to work with high skilled colleagues in an agile environment. We develop cutting edge solutions and services to our customers and together with your team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of your services.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warm-hearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
Believe in our mission? Enjoying working in an environment like ours? If you are passionate in design, feel great ownership of the products you deliver and are willing to cater for the complete lifecycle of the product then you are the one we are looking for. In addition to be a part of a delivery, in this role you possess empowering leadership skills with a strong delivery focus by taking control and leading other Frontend Developers. Your responsibility areas will be to prioritise their backlog, coordinating and structuring the customer change requests. You also have the ability to work under demanding and changing conditions and being the Single Point of Contact for the Frontend Developers, on top off this you also having a strong sense of UX/UI design qualities where you will be engaged in different POC assignments when required.
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Wide experience from continuously changing design trends
- Experience Project management
- Team and Leadership skills
- Strong UX/UI design skills
- Understanding lifecycle of an enterprise-level project
- InDesign, InVision or similar UX tools
- Self-driven and curiosity in mindset
- Experience within branding
- Working Experience with SAFe Methodologies
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
Valuable Knowledge, as we believe that you have experience of a few of these skills:
- Frontend frameworks
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Agile Practices (TDD, pairing, BDD, CI, CD)
- Automotive design language
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Colour Science
- AWS S3 & CloudFront
Hope we have caught your attention. Join our ride today and help us make a difference for future mobility!
Applicants must have a valid EU or Swedish work permit. Our company language is English so please write your application in English.