Our client is a world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions, and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
This assignment is for staffing specific competence on our SW development teams involved in the development of Packet Core Control (PCC) and Packet Core Gateway (PCG). Packet Core Control is the new, cloud-native control plane signaling processing function in the dual-mode 5G Core offering. It provides the access, session, mobility, and gateway control functions to support the new 5G use-cases. Packet Core Gateway is the new, cloud-native user plane traffic processing and gateway function in dual-mode 5G Core offering
GlobalLogic is now looking for a Senior Golang/Java Engineer to join our team in working on an onsite assignment with one of our clients within the Telecom/Connectivity domain in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Location: Sweden - Gothenburg
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Skills: 3GPP2, Cloud Infrastructure, CMake, GOlang Programming language, Java, Kubernetes, Python, Routing, Switching (L2 / L3), TCP/IP
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Strong expertise in Golang, Java
- Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds)
- Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), Vmware, Helm, etc.
- Mobile Core network knowledge
- Experience in model-driven development for configuration protocol
- IP Networks
- L2/L3, Routing, 3GPP
- TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, L2TP, TLS
- Experience with open source products (investigating bugs, contribute and upstream version, etc.)
- Service-Based Architecture, Microservices
- Agile ways of working (Scrum, XP, etc.)
- Good spoken and written English
- Cloud Infrastructure knowledge such as Open stack, VMWare
- Build systems (Cmake, gnu make)
- Development on Linux
- Scripting: Python
- Collaborate with client’s team lead, subject matter experts, developers, and local team in Lindholmen
- Programming in Golang, Java, and experience of Python scripting
- Product development Application Development Platform which provides support to develop cloud-native applications in form of microservices
- Perform Troubleshooting and support your team’s deployment pipelines, but also many different products
- Product performance verification & validation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create a good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products - and careers.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
076 677 56 55
076 677 56 55