OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Living Design Stockholm, a 30 years old International practice in the interior design for hospitality is seeking a Senior Interior Designer that evaluates, selects and applies advanced design and technical methods, with responsibility for project assignments including conceptual, design development, production and coordination through construction documents which may be multiple, large or complex in scope and in the field of hospitality.
Ideal Candidates will have
* A professional degree in interior design or a related discipline
* Min 10 years of experience
* Experience in all phases of a project including conceptual, schematic design, design development and contract documents
* Demonstrated competency in interior design specifications, calculations and industry standards, and application of building codes and specifications
* Experience with mechanical and electrical systems, lighting and acoustics Strong CAD, basic 3D modeling and strong graphic design
* Strong verbal and written communication skills Collaborative and professional work ethic
LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
This role is a leading role at the company. Applicants should send a CV and their portfolio of work including hand drawn working sketches in PDF format, notice period and salary expectations by email to the CEO of Living Design: firstname.lastname@example.org .