OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Job ID: 717
Job Country: Sweden
Job City: Stockholm
As a Senior IT Analyst, you’ll work with requirements in multinational, large scale projects in Nordea, translating business needs to operational and software requirements and verify their validity and priority.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
About this opportunity
You’ll join Analysis and Requirements SE/NO where we help our business stakeholders in designing innovative and outstanding products and solutions with focus on the customer, added value – benefit - and ongoing risk mitigation.
What you’ll be doing:
* Helping our Product Owners prioritize the requirements with focus on customer, added value and risks ensuring that the business wishes and strategies - business requirements - are implemented correctly by the IT-teams
* Approaching our stakeholders proactively and continuously review requirements in order to get them clarified and fully understood.
* Acting as a professional requirement specialist who understands the banking business as well as the beauty of the IT world, detailing requirements and solutions
* Carrying on a transparent process for requirements so everybody understands the status, documentation exists and support the development process
* Facilitate understanding and impact of requirements, functional as well as non-functional, from business to technology and vice versa
Welcome to a team of people with true passion for building great systems and where we take pride in what we do, prioritize a learning culture and strive to have fun in our daily work. The role is based in Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
* Great analytical skills, business understanding and technology knowledge
* Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and understandable way
* Experience from working in an Agile development team, able to work both independently and as part of a team with a service minded mindset
* Professional drive, enthusiasm and commitment to achieve needed result, always with the customer needs in mind
* Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent
* Fluent in English, written as well as spoken
We appreciate Business Analyst and Agile framework certificates and a background from software development. We find it beneficial, if you are familiar with banking, and the banking core processes, systems and applications.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/07/2021. For more information about the position, please contact Christina Laurelii, firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.