OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Job ID: 142
Job Country: Poland; Sweden
Job City: Gdańsk; Stockholm
Would you like to gain a deep understanding of banking domain? Working in agile environment, you’ll contribute to design of the new system, implement your ideas and see them in action. We are now looking for a Senior IT Developer, expert with Java & proficient in Hadoop ecosystem, Scala, Spark to join Software Development capability within Group Function Technology to help us develop resilient and scalable Global Fraud Monitoring products.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a lead developer in Global Fraud Monitoring agile release train to work close with Product Owners, Solution Architects and Analysts to refine epics, user stories and translate solution architecture into technical design and working software, lead technical teams by setting high development standards and applying industry best practices.
You should have following skills to contribute efficiently:
* design thinking and analytical skills,
* team leadership, mentoring and strong communication skills,
* micro services architecture, integration patterns,
You’ll join a team which very focused, skilled, agile & delivering values based on business requirement. The role is based in Gdańsk; Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* Outgoing individual as you will engage with many different stakeholders
* Contributes to a good team spirit
* Experienced and passionate lead developer always seeking the best solutions
Your experience and background:
* strong server-side Java development skills (Spring Boot, Web Services/REST), microservices architecture, integration patterns.
* performance analysis, profiling and optimization - experience in building distributed systems, messaging technologies (Kafka).
* familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem and big data volumes processing in close real time and batch fashion (Spark, HBase, Cascading).
* relational database experience, NoSQL databases, caching (Oracle, Redis),
* Background in Financial Services in Fraud Prevention, Cards and Payments domains and knowledge of standards.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Nasir Khan.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Only for candidates in Sweden - for union information, please contact Finansförbundet at email@example.com or SACO at SacoNordea@nordea.com