OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to work with an award-winning team by creating level art for Payday, one of the most iconic and recognized brands in the games industry?
As a Senior Level Artist you will be responsible for the creation and development as well as planning and priority of the in-game environments. You will be
involved in driving and developing the structure and setup of the level art pipeline. This puts high demand on technical knowledge and performance as well
as visual quality and experience. The role requires you to be able to multi-task and possess good communication skills both spoken and written.
As a senior the expectation to be self-driven and motivated is high, you are expected to take your specific area and evolve and drive it with minimum inputs if necessary.
- Setting up and creating levels;
- Composition and placement of assets realistically but also game-play focused;
- Represent art and support Level Design in the level creating process;
- Great understanding in how to best integrate level design wile still keeping a realistic look and layout;
- Environmental storytelling through placement of props, buildings, modules as well as vegetation, materials and textures.
- Good understanding of lighting, positive and negative space as well as other composition rules and guides;
- Modeling, texturing and implementation of in-game models;
- Working with shaders and content setup;
- Being able to follow references, concepts, and art direction while also having the initiative to take the work further independently;
- Identifying functional and technical aspects of real life assets;
- Participate in design choices and communicate with peers, managers and vendors;
- Work closely with the team and mentoring junior talent, to ensure that quality is consistent and cohesive;
- At least 6+ years of experience working as a 3D artist within games;
- Experience from working on at least 2+ released AAA games;
- A great sense of scale and proportions, materials, color and light;
- Fluent in English with good communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- Great experience and knowledge working with shaders, pipeline and PBR;
- Knowledge and interest in architecture, city construction as well as nature;
- Knowledge of asset creation, in-game model, UV layout, LODs, Collision;
- Great understanding of real-time graphics with proven experience in creating realistic looking in-game environments.
To be successful in this position you are:
- Great understanding of architecture, city construction, nature and realistic environments;
- Well versed with Maya, Z-brush and Photoshop;
- Knowledge of working in Substance designer and Painter;
- Experience working with Unreal, Unity or similar game engine;
- Basic knowledge in lighting
- Ability to work in a team, communicate well and being proactive;
- Good with time estimations, scope assessments and prioritizing within a team structure;
- Structured and technical.
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part:
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop
as a professional.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resume and meet you!
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume and portfolio in English. All
applications must include a portfolio to be considered.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0704 0704 34