Avalanche Studios Group and its creative division Avalanche Studios is looking for a talented and established Senior Lighting Artist to join a top-tier, experienced team to help craft cutting edge AAA open-world games.
We are looking for a lighting artist who can tackle large and diverse problem sets effectively, autonomously, and with expediency. We are seeking a candidate who can own and innovate all aspects of our local and global lighting environments while keeping project priorities and deliverable in sight.
- 3+ years of experience with lighting techniques within the game industry
- Experience on one or more AAA titles in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of physically-based lighting techniques
- Expert level understanding of material authoring for physically-based rendering pipelines
- Experience with lighting for dynamic day/night cycles
- Knowledge of color theory and strong sense of light and shadow
- Expert level understanding of color correction and post effects
- Strong knowledge of photographic concepts
- Ability to manage one's own work with minimal supervision
- Passion for playing and making games
- Experience with open world game development
- Experience using a scripting language such as; Python, Java, Perl, Mel, ect.
- Experience with real time f/x
- Ability to communicate an artistic vision.
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm, Malmö or Liverpool office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget