OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a Senior Open Source Software Engineer to join Huawei as a consultant. The project is responsible for Huawei cloud core network contribution to open source software in cloud native area.
• Open source contribution according to stakeholders’ requirement
• Develop and test high quality code, document in open source projects
• CI/CD pipeline contribution
• Design, code and document accepted in open source community
• Participate in, or lead design and code reviews with peers and stakeholders
• Collaborate with other open source teams to achieve company level target
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
• Open source contribution experience is preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Linux OS
• Experience with one or more programming languages including but not limited to: C, Go, Python
• Experience with cloud native application development and in production use cases
• Hands-on experience on DevOps, or GitOps related tools
• Effective communication skills like regularly achieve consensus with peers/stakeholders, and clear status updates
• Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
• Ability to thrive in an open source community
• Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
• Fluency in English
This is a full time consultant position.
Please contact Daniel Blomquist for any questions regarding this job opening.