OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to be part of an organization that develop sustainable solutions for the well-being of our planet? Are you a Process Engineer with experience of high temperature processes and are now looking to make a move? Then, look no further! Stora Enso Biomaterials are looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join them at their Innovation Centre in Stockholm.
As a Senior Process Engineer you be part of the technology upscaling team and responsible for developing production processes for new bio-based carbonized products. You will play an important role in the development of new production processes from conceptual design to pilot operation and further to commercial scale.
In the role you will contribute and supervise activities in projects in the area of thermal processing and conversion of bio-based raw materials to carbonized products and be a link between the R&D team at the Innovation Centre and the carbonization pilot in Sunila, Finland. Part of a multi-functional team you will aim for achieving project goals as a project leader as well as a project member.
• Contribute to process design, development and implementation of capital projects including machine installation
• Build strong relationships with key players in R&D and technology suppliers
• Evaluate current process, optimize and recommend new ideas and techniques to ensure project success
• Set up plans for pilot operation based on new research results
• Develop and maintain process related documents including ensuring project´s timelines and budget
We are looking for a creative team player who is communicative, analytical and innovative. We think that you are passionate about working with a sustainable product and processes.
Core qualifications & skills:
• Master of Science in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experiences from thermal processing and thermal processes
• Proven experience in project planning and management to scale up thermal processes as well as experience from process development and process design
• Capability to recommend improvements and redesigns for equipment and process to meet safety, quality, production and cost goals
• Fluency in English and ideally also fluency in Swedish and Finnish
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Kristin Burrescia: firstname.lastname@example.org or call:+46 (0)70 247 20 01 alternatively, Linda Samuelsson: email@example.com or call +46 (0)70 216 37 52, should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
STORA ENSO AS AN EMPLOYER
At Stora Enso Biomaterials, we develop innovative and sustainable solutions enhancing the well-being of the people and the planet. Inspired by the way people live and act, we constantly rethink status-quos across different sectors starting from renewable feedstock that does not compete with food. By integrating breakthrough innovations from our research to our mills, we transform ideas into tangible and game changing solutions.
The division’s innovation function has a key role in developing new applications and solutions addressing well identified customer needs. Our Innovation Centre in Stockholm hosts versatile talents in research, business development and marketing, working together to reach our ambitious goals.
We make every effort to use 100% of a tree for our products as well as for producing bioenergy. In production, we are pushing towards carbon neutrality as much as it is technically and commercially feasible. We practice and promote sustainable forestry, and work to ensure that more trees are planted than are harvested. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2020 were EUR 8,6 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 650 million. Sales in more than 50 countries and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Stockholm.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 70 370 76 04
+46 70 370 76 04